Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second pic in her latest post, the colour difference with her foundation is shocking!! She NEVER gets her foundation right.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t put it past her to put on the OTT outfit get the Instagram shot and take it straight off.

Reactions: 6
I was just coming on to say this why is she dressed like Gemma Collins at the Cannes film festival every bloody night on an all inclusive Tui holiday with her toddler?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s absolutely mental.

The colour of the child - does she put suncream on her at all?
Maybe she follows her sister in laws school of thought that you bring them down in factors when they have a tan! The child is always burned. She’s a dangerous head. All for vanity

Reactions: 5
I highly highly doubt it - I think it’s since she was pregnant her boobs have just gotten bigger but maybe I’m wrong
I always wondered if she has a boob job, her boobs are large for her frame & always were even before Darwin was born.

I thought she might be one of those girls who was blessed genetically with small frame/big boobs? I think her sister looks similar?

Reactions: 5
So Vasco da Gama the world wide traveller and explorer who loves Ibiza so much hasn’t left the hotel?
And she can’t recommend it enough! Funny the way the narrative changes depending on what she’s trying to sell.
Well Terrence the rest of us would have to put our hands in our pockets for the privilege so ye know what you can do with your recommendations

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Vasco da Gama the world wide traveller and explorer who loves Ibiza so much hasn’t left the hotel?
And she can’t recommend it enough! Funny the way the narrative changes depending on what she’s trying to sell.
Well Terrence the rest of us would have to put our hands in our pockets for the privilege so ye know what you can do with your recommendations
Exactly!

“we’d definitely book with tui again” - Terrie you didn’t book with tui, they booked you!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Id say TUI sent her a stern reminder that she was on a job ie. Show the food and the amenities Terror, not just the bleedin sunset and your scabby ronsealed back 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As much as I can't stand the cnuts she's doing a better job that Doireann Garrihty and Royal Caribbean cruises!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.