Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
will guide and support pre- registration nursing students and staff in assigned clinical areas to ensure that clinical placements meet the requirements of the education programme

Tell us Terrie why we should employ you...

Well when I lived in Australia, I persuaded a number of Irish nurses to come over and work here. So whilst the hse was falling to pieces I was bringing over nurses but get this.... There was no jobs here for them when they get here. Did I guide them? Yes, I guided them to the bank to pay money and to the aeroplane..... Did I support them? Absolutely not, I did a runner as soon as they landed here to their 0 hour contracts....

Well done you are hired!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
She actually had the cheek to reply "I plan on wearing it not selling it" to the woman who said she heard they don't hold their value. What an absolute knob. You'd sell your granny if it got your some cash Terrie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Addd

VIP Member
Does anyone else find that Terrie makes all these trips look so boring? It’s the same shit each and every single time with her. Mantra, drinks, tan, picture of sun, restaurant pic, mad bastard pic, caption saying something like ‘best trip with the best people 🥹’ or ‘this is your sign to book the flight’. You just know there miserable behind the scenes

Dublina79

There is an ulterior motive to her getting a job & it’s either pregnant so she can get maternity leave or to get a mortgage…let’s wait & see what it turns out to be!

The sentence "I really need your help deciding on an outfit" really really really bothers me.... No you need help getting people to click on your af links to outfits you have no fucking intention on wearing so you can earn money. And all 3 of those outfits are absolutely rank on her!

• Heart

Cockahoop

And you can build it (the blush) up! Wow such a ground breaking demo. None of us dopes would have thought that you could put on some blush, and then put on MORE BLUSH! Omg this woman is a beauty revelation. How did I never think of that before? I wonder if it’s possible to do that with other products? Surely not. Might dm Terrie to check.

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I am still not over the fact that this shameless cunt took a FREE (2nd) ENGAGEMENT RING 5 years AFTER her wedding day from a random company!! It’s absolute madness 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m actually dying of embarrassment that she done an ad for a FREE engagement ring 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she well? Her husband should grow a pair of balls and call her out for being an ungrateful grabby cunt. Never in my life have I heard the likes of this caper 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha

overgrammers

VIP Member
As if she decided to go to the Barbie premier last minute. And like she’d have anything with pink sequins in her wardrobe. She’s as beige as they come. She really can’t help herself with the compulsive lying.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The woman is a pathological liar, end of!!

Everything she is does is insincere and fake, she is honestly the worst of them.

Reactions: 20
Promotes Armani, Elizabeth Arden and SoSu makeup as her faves.
Got her engagement ring with Tower Jewellers and a new one with Lilywho.
Gets her nails done in a salon on Dublin while also promoting the 14 day manicure.
Zero loyalties!!!! Daveh would wana watch out. If a younger, newer model started showing her interest, her track record shows she'll jump ship!

not_influenced

VIP Member
I’m sorry to be this person & im not trying to start the feeding debate again but I just want to point it out - please don’t anyone get offended! 🫣

did anyone notice in her Father’s Day reel to David there’s a shot of them in hospital, David is winding baby and there is those hospital pre-made formula bottles sitting on the window sill behind her.
Honestly don’t give a fiddlers how she fed her child but I recall it being said here at the time she created the illusion that she was breastfeeding but giving a terribly unrealistic version of it?
Although it did develop into a feeding debate at the time. I agree with you it's not whether she BF or not. It's that she gave the illusion that she was when she clearly wasn't! BF your lifestyle is different to what she was showing online. Out and about not a bother on her. No mention of pumping, wearing any sort of appropriate breastfeeding clothes, out boozing home all hours at every PR event going. It's just not like that, you need to be home for feeds or pump on the go. What annoyed me at the time was what she was portraying as BF lifestyle which is far from what was reality of BF.

Joyrider84

The podcast is clearly failing so the birth story is a desperate attempt to gain listeners!

• Heart

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
She also announced on the postcast that David had covid when Sydney was 4 days old and she made him move out for a week to her Granny's 😂

I call BS, I distinctly remember a post from Daveh calling her superwoman because she was back working about 6 days post birth? He put up a pic of her at the laptop in their house? Also didn’t they get a new sofa the same week Sydney came home & he built it in the video? She had no bump so was def very soon after darwin arrived

Jellybb

VIP Member
He did provide an engagement ring about 5 years ago! But she wants one in every colour. She'll be on the beg for a new wedding band off a different place next to match that ring.
Fucking hell! I think this is the equivalent of joining the illuminati 🥴 I mean the day you do a fucking ad for an “updated engagement ring” being married 5 years. .. you have sold your soul 🥴🥴

• Heart

Ilovetoshop

They were on my flight home from Dubrovnik this afternoon. They were allowed board before the rest of us mere mortals which was a complete waste of time because they were seated in the middle of the plane breathing the same common air as the rest of us😜

• Haha
  • Wow