Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a son called David and if his future wife called him Davyyehh I would be fuming 😡. They are so immature and not mad craic at all.

Reactions: 5
Bloody advertising Oat milk now 🤣

She would advertise anything at this stage. Money hungry
I’m so thankful Avonmore are paying Terence Trent Darby to come online and show us how to make tea/ cereal with their milk! I really think I’d be dumbfounded otherwise and probably starve to death 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't mind but they are selling them at the moment in Aldi for the baby event....I'm sure she can spare a few euro 🤣
Yeah but sure our Terror needs something better than Aldi. I'd say she's looking for a potty that plays songs, also cleans the bum after child is done, what else.. she's an idiot..

Reactions: 4
The irony that chipmunk cheeks terror thinks she’s protecting her child when she’s literally telling 250k people about her kid being potty trained. She’s so so dumb.

Reactions: 10
The child has "zero fear" because she ran into the pigeons. My child is the same age, she'd run into a lake because she hasn't a clue, does that mean she has "zero fear"? Talk about reaching 🙄

Reactions: 32
Her daughter and my LO were born the same week, we were in hospital at same time! David with the big Penny's bag like an absolute thick walking around the ward!!! Would I consider potty trainin my LO now!!! Absolutely bleeping not!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her daughter and my LO were born the same week, we were in hospital at same time! David with the big Penny's bag like an absolute thick walking around the ward!!! Would I consider potty trainin my LO now!!! Absolutely bleeping not!!!
Did she go semi private out of curiosity!? Say she wouldn’t spend a red cent unless it was for free 😂 same with the 150 swimsuit she would have no issue wearing it if it was gifted. They all as tight as a ducks arse and expect everything for free

Reactions: 3
Did she go semi private out of curiosity!? Say she wouldn’t spend a red cent unless it was for free 😂 same with the 150 swimsuit she would have no issue wearing it if it was gifted. They all as tight as a ducks arse and expect everything for free
I was on same ward but don't know if she was private or semi private! Just saw David coming and going, didn't see her at all only at some appointments which were in outpatient public.

Reactions: 2
I have a son called David and if his future wife called him Davyyehh I would be fuming 😡. They are so immature and not mad craic at all.
This made me lol. His future wife could call him fluffy bumcheeks and you'd still have to deal with it! Don't be ridicularse, we have no control over nicknames future friends and lovers will give our kids.

Reactions: 3
So Terrie spent 6 hours trying to get Coldplay tickets. I wonder do her employers look at her page??🤨

Reactions: 5
Anyone know if they got their citizenship for Australia or only residency?
Pretty sure they didn't get either. I think he was sponsored, she was on his visa blagarding Irish nurses to come over...Maybe I'm wrong but think they left before they applied for residency

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.