Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% has a filter on that video posted this morning. We have all seen that her skin is nowhere near that good without makeup. Everything she does is so fake

Reactions: 7
The poor little girl without a mother…. What a heartless selfish aul bleep. There she was trying to fool us saying about ‘ mum guilt’….. would ya give over ya selfish greedy bleep….. rant over!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Just reported lilywho ad she made as ‘scam and misleading’. Think everyone should get onboard and do this
What makes it misleading?

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I read on here Instagram don't give 2 fucks about any of their reports. The only hope is reporting to the asai whenever there is grounds but their complaints thing is painful to fill out

Reactions: 3
So are we supposed to look at Terence on her free trip to Venice and be inspired to buy Armani cosmetics?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As I have said before this one would promote the Taliban if the price was right, anything for a pay check.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All for money the lot of them easy money I think they all a bunch of bums if you ask me lol
---
She’s not even a celeb I don’t get it 🤣
---
I don’t particularly want to see her on red carpet 🤣

Reactions: 8
The size of her honker….
And also those mantra pumps I wouldn’t wear them out the back garden to clean up dog sh*t they are naaaasty ✋🏽
There podcast is up there with the WORST I have ever heard …
And why does she let on she is flat out with her “nursing career”
She literally does a couple of shifts goes on a holiday and that’s that …
Awful gobshite she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must be related to someone who works for Armani in Dublin because Jesus Christ who thought her enough of a “ celeb “ to do a press trip amongst A list Hollywood celebs. Poor davehhhhhh just has to sit back and hoover the house 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As I have said before this one would promote the Taliban if the price was right, anything for a pay check.
thread suggestion: no business collabing with repromed, she should have partnered with the taliban instead

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I had seen her insta post but then her video popped up on my TikTok saying ‘if you’re looking to change your ring…’ & it honestly makes me sad that this is all going to be normalised now all for appearances. There is such a trend for lab grown diamonds now all to appear more wealthy. Does anyone know do they hold their value? I know people don’t intend to sell them but they can’t be as good as a natural stone right ? (I don’t know much)!

Reactions: 6
I had seen her insta post but then her video popped up on my TikTok saying ‘if you’re looking to change your ring…’ & it honestly makes me sad that this is all going to be normalised now all for appearances. There is such a trend for lab grown diamonds now all to appear more wealthy. Does anyone know do they hold their value? I know people don’t intend to sell them but they can’t be as good as a natural stone right ? (I don’t know much)!
Chemically and physically, lab grown diamonds are no different to natural diamonds, literally! They’re pretty much impossible to differentiate from. Generally, they’re better value as they tend to be cheaper than natural diamonds of similar size and quality. It’s mainly down to ethics as obviously lab grown diamonds are essentially built/constructed in a lab whereas natural diamond are sourced ‘unethically’ / unsustainable via mining etc.
ETA: really do not condone this ‘trend’ btw, it’s materialistic and shallow and just down right disrespectful to the partner who chose/bought the ring. But, when comes to the decision between lab vs. natural in general, it’s genuinely much of a muchness and mainly down to how environmentally friendly you are ☺

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.