Terrie McEvoy #15 Podcast is dead, baby's burnt red, still waiting for an answer on repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the new ring is a prime example of how empty and miserable Terror’s life is. An engagement ring isnt a piece of jewellery you swap and change whenever you feel like it. Nothing makes this woman happy. A ring certainly doesnt bring happiness to life. That fake psychotic happiness she portrays is also insane. A deeply unhappy person would be my bet, regardless of what her picture perfect instagram account tells us.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
#tattleneverforgets
---
Between the Range Rover & the new ring - I think our guess that her new job was to help with a mortgage application was wrong. These things will look terrible on an application. Unless they can get a #sponsored mortgage?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Everything about her is sell , promote , ad.
Did she want a new ring at all or was she offered a promotion and come up with a story to match ?

Reactions: 6
The ring collab is beyond tacky.
My husband would be extremely insulted and alittle hurt if I did what she did. Just shows what a wet wipe he is and how Terror will duck over anyone, even her husband for afew quid and something shiny.

Reactions: 16
8 grand for. 3 carat ring ? Doesn’t make sense - must be a piece of tit diamond with the lowest clarity . My own is 1.5.carat and more expensive than that so literally just don’t understand. She thinks she’s all high and mighty and then gets a freebie manufactured diamond … I don’t get it 🤦‍♀️ lily who jewellery is absolute crap I got a pair of earrings as a gift off a younger cousin and they fell apart after 2 wears. Smug chipmunk face on her in the video . Defo getting some mad fillers on the face. Nothing is special to any of them. Daveh must be morto . I actually liked her original ring . Can’t stand Sues one but her one was nice & certainly wasn’t dated at all after a few years of marriage

Reactions: 11
#tattleneverforgets
---
Between the Range Rover & the new ring - I think our guess that her new job was to help with a mortgage application was wrong. These things will look terrible on an application. Unless they can get a #sponsored mortgage?
Ah now you do t think she actually paid for that ring do you?
---
I thought Lillywho did cheapish jewellery
They did used to, obviously moving into this market. Hence the collab with Terrence.
---
He did provide an engagement ring about 5 years ago! But she wants one in every colour. She'll be on the beg for a new wedding band off a different place next to match that ring.
Did HE? We’re tower jewellers not the ones she got caught rigging the competition?

Reactions: 6
You just know all the instahuns content is at the bottom of the barrel when they are redesigning their engagement ring after already getting married 💀

• Heart
Ah now you do t think she actually paid for that ring do you?
---

They did used to, obviously moving into this market. Hence the collab with Terrence.
---

Did HE? We’re tower jewellers not the ones she got caught rigging the competition?
sure some of them demand 10k per post for a collab so I would say she got that 8k ring fully for free . And she will have to tag them and mention it say 15 times in the year. Each time a fake question and answers “where u get your fab ring terry” zzzzz it’s all so boring . But brides will prob go there and get the Terrie ring . All so sad really

Reactions: 7
brides will prob go there and get the Terrie ring
Anyone who does needs to have a long hard look at themselves!!! Would I duck pay €8K to a non-reputable jewellerys brand just because Terror got her second engagement ring there.... I despair there are bolloxes out there roaring the heads of their husbands this morning because they are 6 years engaged and only has the one engagement ring 🙈

Sorry just editing to add, it's a beautiful ring, but I have seen it a million times. To get it "designed" (lol) and look like something you can buy in any jewellers or straight off the website of this one is a joke!

It looks like all the leftover bottles of the gin are on the shelf. Can’t wait to order a cocktail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
sure some of them demand 10k per post for a collab so I would say she got that 8k ring fully for free . And she will have to tag them and mention it say 15 times in the year. Each time a fake question and answers “where u get your fab ring terry” zzzzz it’s all so boring . But brides will prob go there and get the Terrie ring . All so sad really
She’ll have no luck with it.
I’d say Terries def the type who’d buy her own ring (the first one) because what he could afford on his gardeners wages wouldn’t be good enough for the gram. Sad really.
---
It looks like all the leftover bottles of the gin are on the shelf. Can’t wait to order a cocktail 😂
Ahaahaaah! Jesus Terrie in the K67. It’s the harp hun. Was all the rage literally 20 years ago 🙈🙈 but good for you they’re stocking shite wave

Last edited:
I was just online trying to buy a bottle of the delicious white wave gin (lies) and I noticed that you can purchase a DISPLAY bottle for just under a tenner 😃 happy shopping huns 🤞🤣

he is some cheeky bleep isn’t he? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just online trying to buy a bottle of the delicious white wave gin (lies) and I noticed that you can purchase a DISPLAY bottle for just under a tenner 😃 happy shopping huns 🤞🤣

he is some cheeky bleep isn’t he? 🤣
Here Terries 8k ring won’t pay for its self . . . Oh no wait!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm just wondering how did this deal come about. Did they contact her "well, fancy a new engagement ring?" or did she contact them on the beg???

Reactions: 4
I am still not over the fact that this shameless bleep took a FREE (2nd) ENGAGEMENT RING 5 years AFTER her wedding day from a random company!! It’s absolute madness 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m actually dying of embarrassment that she done an ad for a FREE engagement ring 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she well? Her husband should grow a pair of balls and call her out for being an ungrateful grabby bleep. Never in my life have I heard the likes of this caper 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am still not over the fact that this shameless bleep took a FREE (2nd) ENGAGEMENT RING 5 years AFTER her wedding day from a random company!! It’s absolute madness 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m actually dying of embarrassment that she done an ad for a FREE engagement ring 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she well? Her husband should grow a pair of balls and call her out for being an ungrateful grabby bleep. Never in my life have I heard the likes of this caper 🥴🥴🥴🥴
The whole concept is just baffling to me 😅😅😅😅 Terrie loves to bang on about her wedding dress and wedding every now again, I wonder will she take a second free wedding dress if offered 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s as bad as her, sure look at him tagging along to events like terries handbag! My husband would tell me to get fecked if I asked him to go to a Barbie premier.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.