Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ailte

VIP Member
Here’s a topic for you terror … repromed … let’s open up the fertility conversation shall we? 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA WHATS YOUR WAN LIKE WITH BLONDE WIG🤣🤣🤣🤣

BAHAHAHAHA she thinks she’s Kim Kardashian or something!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Jackjack38

VIP Member
What she does with her child is absolutely no different what all of us with kids have done or do on a daily basis. Why is this seen as "content" or interesting.

This clown snapped back at anyone that asked her about having children. I agree it's nobody's business whether a woman wants kids or not but she always made a point of saying ask me ANYTHING in her question boxes and then proceeded to blast anyone that asked about having kids. She then took a paid job with a fertility company to open up the conversation about infertility all the while she knew she was pregnant. After alot of women were directed to her insta page on the back of her ambassadorship with Repromed she announces her pregnancy.
And has since exploited her pregnancy and child.
She snapped back into her size 6 clothing mere wks after giving birth and let everyone know by wearing belly tops, her life since then has been one big holiday. I genuinely think she loves making others feel inadequate.
I for one don't look at her life with jealousy, I just think she's so fake, must be exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Are they paying for it themselves?
I can't bring myself to look at her stories or is she doing it to flog rings?
The woman has no redeeming qualities.
Not a hope are they paying for it themselves. It'll be a big #collab or #sp don't ya know well. Reasons why it's all pointing in that direction is because
1. She has given fore warning she's going to be talking about it, she wouldn't bother her hole talking about it at all if she paid for it unless it was a nice braggy "5 years later and he bought me another one"...
2. She has asked people for their stories about getting new rings, looking for increased engagement. She doesn't give 2 fucks if you have an onion ring on your finger, more stories = more engagement = more money
and 3. It's Terrie McEvoy, she literally does not let her daughter piss (in a #ad pampers nappy) unless she's getting money for it! She's honestly disgusting. Like this is the height of greed, and the height of stupidity with the ring company. Don't engagement rings normally get marketed as a lifetime heirloom piece, especially with the price of them. Bit of a joke to be like well this customer actually wanted a new one after 5 years..... Doesn't make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I've raised two kids, my sister 3, most of my pals and I've genuinely never known anyone to bring one of them walker yokes out of the house??!

Reactions: 33
Hi Terror & Handbag as we all know you are both regular readers here on Tattle, just a reminder as you both claim to be dog lovers blah blah. Next time you decide to bring Jake to the supermarket can you leave him in the shade with some water & not tied up under the sun in the dead heat while he cried & howled waiting for you to come back out or better yet leave him at home if you need to go to the shop as you leave him in a vunerable position to be stolen too. Not sure if you have seen the warnings this week to only walk dogs early morning or late evening as the weather is to warm during the day for them atm.
Sorry for the rant fellow tattlers just annoys me how they go on about how much they love Jake etc what a load of bollox 🙈 but shouldn't really be surprised seeing as they have left Melbourne out in the sun with sun no protection on before either 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Nopatience

VIP Member
That's what I don't understand, they have no sponsor which would effectively be a company paying them to advertise on their podcast. Surely with her "massive following" she could've approached companies and secured one sponsor? Or maybe Abdhul in India wasn't interested in sponsoring her! 🙈 If they aren't going to make money off it they won't last long doing it at all!

Unless they are using it to raise David's profile a bit more!
You would raise the Titanic quicker then his non existent profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Quackers

VIP Member
I hate this narrative that working hard means you should earn lots and afford expensive things. So many many people work very hard and will never own a Range Rover. Her nursing colleagues for example. I find that comment of hers so ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Sickofthemall

Had to LOL at this one just now. “Hi guys coming on to go through the question box from yesterday. In it actually there were questions about my skincare, so I thought why not go through my routine while answering the q box!”
*goes through her skincare routine with all AF Links

*answers not even one question from said question box

*finished routine and bids farewell to everyone for the day “have a great day all”

What a fool

also, I am almost 100% sure not one question in your question box asked for a skincare routine my love.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Ah lads the straps were probably that loose because she was leaving space for wallaby the walker to slot in. Child can't go anywhere without it attached to her hands

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I literally posted on her insta comments saying congratulations that’s great well done but not mad about that witches wig tonight natural hair is so much better
And I’ve been blocked 🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Lurker2k20

Why she baits her audience with the info about the hospital yet doesn’t tell what happened is ridiculous!

Does anyone remember the time she suggested she has cervical cancer / never officially confirmed it but heavily alluded to it and then just moved on.

Unfortunately I recently got the diagnosis and remembered that story from when she was in Oz and it really annoyed me she got away with it and the promed thing!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

srh.ls.lwlss

She plugging toyotas to us joe soaps all along..meanwhile a RR is all thats good enough for Terror.
Exactly, that's what annoys me about all these sponsorships. She babbling on for the last year about how good the Toyota was for the environment blah blah blah and she couldn't give 2 shites about it.. its just so fake

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Ruokannie

VIP Member
Why is everything a journey? A ring journey. Get fucked. Surprised she doesn't take us on her morning shit. 'Come on my jacks journey with me' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So basically the shite she shares on her stories only you can't tap through because it's in a podcast. Hard pass for me. I'd prefer to listen to a Latin mass now to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 27