Terrie McEvoy #14 Mad bookin flights, always hawking shite, after Repromed how can sleep at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biggest eye roll whenever I hear of someone, and itā€™s usually instahuns, changing up their engagement ring. Just say you want a new ring.
I showed this post to my FiancĆ©, he said heā€™d be heartbroken if I wanted to change my ring ( weā€™re engaged two years, married later this year) this one doesnā€™t give a sugar about anyone but herself šŸ™„

Reactions: 15
I showed this post to my FiancĆ©, he said heā€™d be heartbroken if I wanted to change my ring ( weā€™re engaged two years, married later this year) this one doesnā€™t give a sugar about anyone but herself šŸ™„
My husband would 100% be insulted. Dayveh is such a wet wipe, he does what he's told.

Reactions: 11
Exactly. The ring you get/pick in that moment signifies so much about who you both were at the time. You never get that moment back. Sure, get a new ring if itā€™s really that big of a deal, but donā€™t step all over the first ring.

Reactions: 11
They are married. They got engaged 5 years ago and got married since. She "designed the ring along side Daveh" so the fact she wants it changed after a short 5 years is utter attention seeking bollox. What a horrible person!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They are married. They got engaged 5 years ago and got married since. She "designed the ring along side Daveh" so the fact she wants it changed after a short 5 years is utter attention seeking bollox. What a horrible person!
Are they paying for it themselves?
I can't bring myself to look at her stories or is she doing it to flog rings?
The woman has no redeeming qualities.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™d be flabbergasted if they were paying for it themselves. During the Bloggers Unveiled era was Terrie not involved in doing a giveaway with a jewellers and it transpired she knew the winner? Wouldnā€™t surprise me if this new ring involves a paid promotion or AF link with some chum of hers owning the place. Only had it 5yrs and wants to changeā€¦ and asking her followers if they want to follow the ā€œjourneyā€ with new ring. The absolute notions!! Itā€™s hardly going to Middle Earth for a ring TerriešŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I take it she is not coming home now cause itā€™s sunny again! Why is she annoyed that she had to buy warmer clothes and the way she said she had to buy Sydney clothes aswell!! Thatā€™s what parents do!! And itā€™s not like she canā€™t afford it!! Or is she pissed cause they were not gifted and had to pay out of her own pocket!

Reactions: 9
Why is everything a journey? A ring journey. Get fucked. Surprised she doesn't take us on her morning tit. 'Come on my jacks journey with me' šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not a hope are they paying for it themselves. It'll be a big #collab or #sp don't ya know well. Reasons why it's all pointing in that direction is because
1. She has given fore warning she's going to be talking about it, she wouldn't bother her hole talking about it at all if she paid for it unless it was a nice braggy "5 years later and he bought me another one"...
2. She has asked people for their stories about getting new rings, looking for increased engagement. She doesn't give 2 fucks if you have an onion ring on your finger, more stories = more engagement = more money
and 3. It's Terrie McEvoy, she literally does not let her daughter piss (in a #ad pampers nappy) unless she's getting money for it! She's honestly disgusting. Like this is the height of greed, and the height of stupidity with the ring company. Don't engagement rings normally get marketed as a lifetime heirloom piece, especially with the price of them. Bit of a joke to be like well this customer actually wanted a new one after 5 years..... Doesn't make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It will be a Lab grown diamond from Rocks Jewellers a la her pal Rosie, can almost guarantee it.
I guess for Terry it's too hard to say no, she can at least pawn one if the diamonds when it all goes tits up, which is inevitable at this point.

Reactions: 15
If you want to get technical this is her 3rd ring because I think he proposed with one, then they got the actual one, now she wants a different one. I mean he's lucky he has managed to survive 10 years without her trading him in tbh.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you want to get technical this is her 3rd ring because I think he proposed with one, then they got the actual one, now she wants a different one. I mean he's lucky he has managed to survive 10 years without her trading him in tbh.....
Nobody else would put up with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We got engaged in 2001 ( I know I'm ancient šŸ¤£) and recently I've been thinking about redesigning my ring. Same ring just getting a more modern spin on it. I said it to my husband and he was like yeah go for it.
My teenage son on the other hand went mad and said I was being disrespectful. I get his point!
So now I've decided to ger an eternity ring instead.
I have my ring over 20 years... not a fuckin hope I'd be changing it after 5.

Reactions: 4
So I take it she is not coming home now cause itā€™s sunny again! Why is she annoyed that she had to buy warmer clothes and the way she said she had to buy Sydney clothes aswell!! Thatā€™s what parents do!! And itā€™s not like she canā€™t afford it!! Or is she pissed cause they were not gifted and had to pay out of her own pocket!
Not been funny its still Spring the weather is unsettled this time if year. Go away in the Summer if you want the good weather. For someone who claims to be a travel expert , she hadnt a cluešŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Not been funny its still Spring the weather is unsettled this time if year. Go away in the Summer if you want the good weather. For someone who claims to be a travel expert , she hadnt a cluešŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
High season, she wouldn't pay to go then.
She's a cheapskate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.