Terrie McEvoy #14 Mad bookin flights, always hawking shite, after Repromed how can sleep at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear me out... she's starting this dream job this week. She'll work out the rest if the year.... then next year can apply for a mortgage because she will have 6 months of salary and then she will have enough stamps to claim maternity leave....

Reactions: 19
Hear me out... she's starting this dream job this week. She'll work out the rest if the year.... then next year can apply for a mortgage because she will have 6 months of salary and then she will have enough stamps to claim maternity leave....
💯 as transparent as they come.

Reactions: 10
Have to laugh at her always throwing in a question where someone is asking if they should travel. She’s pathetic at this point

Reactions: 10
Yep, 100% this. She’s too predictable

Reactions: 9
I see she's mentioning she needs a new car and is searching for one since her collab with Toyota ended....she said it in 2 podcasts now. Looking for another freebie I suppose

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What planet is this one on 🤣 yea Terrie we all have €300+ plus to be spending on a time handbag 🤣🤣
I went onto the website for a nose. Not through her link, not that I'd be buying anything but I want no affiliation with her. I thought they were reasonable enough tbh. Loads around the 150 mark. Which I still wouldn't pay but know loads who do 😅

She can’t wait to get back to her you tube 💤 💤 sure …. Clutching at straws to stay relevant.

Reactions: 4
Hi Terror & Handbag as we all know you are both regular readers here on Tattle, just a reminder as you both claim to be dog lovers blah blah. Next time you decide to bring Jake to the supermarket can you leave him in the shade with some water & not tied up under the sun in the dead heat while he cried & howled waiting for you to come back out or better yet leave him at home if you need to go to the shop as you leave him in a vunerable position to be stolen too. Not sure if you have seen the warnings this week to only walk dogs early morning or late evening as the weather is to warm during the day for them atm.
Sorry for the rant fellow tattlers just annoys me how they go on about how much they love Jake etc what a load of bollox 🙈 but shouldn't really be surprised seeing as they have left Melbourne out in the sun with sun no protection on before either 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Hi Terror & Handbag as we all know you are both regular readers here on Tattle, just a reminder as you both claim to be dog lovers blah blah. Next time you decide to bring Jake to the supermarket can you leave him in the shade with some water & not tied up under the sun in the dead heat while he cried & howled waiting for you to come back out or better yet leave him at home if you need to go to the shop as you leave him in a vunerable position to be stolen too. Not sure if you have seen the warnings this week to only walk dogs early morning or late evening as the weather is to warm during the day for them atm.
Sorry for the rant fellow tattlers just annoys me how they go on about how much they love Jake etc what a load of bollox 🙈 but shouldn't really be surprised seeing as they have left Melbourne out in the sun with sun no protection on before either 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'd slap them both for being so thick stupid to do that to their dog! Assholes the pair of them. I'm so angry!!!!

Reactions: 6
The irony is their giving away dog bowls with their stupid bandanas to keep your dog cool in the heat 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I went onto the website for a nose. Not through her link, not that I'd be buying anything but I want no affiliation with her. I thought they were reasonable enough tbh. Loads around the 150 mark. Which I still wouldn't pay but know loads who do 😅
Which website is it?

Reactions: 1
They are 2 degenerate bastards who don’t deserve a dog!

Reactions: 12
I see she's mentioning she needs a new car and is searching for one since her collab with Toyota ended....she said it in 2 podcasts now. Looking for another freebie I suppose
Why pay for something yourself, when you can beg
---
The reel and she dressed like she's on The French Riviera, you're heading to the beach in Dublin ya spanner. I just cringe at her, dressed up, twirling around for the camera and dopey Dave behind recording it all. It's mortifying

Reactions: 12
The handbag tagging along to the event with all the gals. He is the definition of the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.