Terrie McEvoy #14 Mad bookin flights, always hawking shite, after Repromed how can sleep at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just what the podcast world needs two insufferable bores going on a rant. Hopefully they won't resort to offering parenting advice! She's bad but he is a complete knuckle head. Well that is most definitely one podcast I won't be listening to, unless they discuss Repromed!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just heard from my friend last night she’s about to add another scam competition to her list of achievements. She obviously is a horrible toxic person who learnt nothing from past behaviour and will do ANYTHING for money for her and her waster husband
She's got a zara competition posted now 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Her engagement is shite so she needs to run these comps for people to comment under her posts to up engagement to get her ads. They seem to be dropping off at the minute

Reactions: 3
Here’s a topic for you terror … repromed … let’s open up the fertility conversation shall we? 😏
I hope to God she doesn't have the neck to even mention fertily / infertility advise on improving infertility etc. But she could answer the Repromed campaign the dirty yoke

Reactions: 7
I hope to God she doesn't have the neck to even mention fertily / infertility advise on improving infertility etc. But she could answer the Repromed campaign the dirty yoke
She will never mention infertility ever again. She knows what she did

Ugh, a podcast about babies and cleaning stories, woohooooo!

Why the finger in the mouth? Who is shocked by the description of "absolute murder"? Absofuckinglutely nobody. "Mad bastarding" must have been taken.

PASS.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So basically the shite she shares on her stories only you can't tap through because it's in a podcast. Hard pass for me. I'd prefer to listen to a Latin mass now to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah lads…. The podcast. Jesus they’re running out of ideas and clutching at straws. They’re a bit late trying the podcast avenue… every man and their dog has already done it.

Also - I would say the place who gifted them the free car seat also would’ve had to pay handsomely. There’s no way someone with the following Terrie has would be posting sponsored items unless there was a large fee also attached.

Reactions: 9
It’s the same as her YouTube channel, no post in about 3 weeks and the last time she posted the video was the exact same shite she would say on her stories. Her YouTube is very telling that she has absolutely nothing worthwhile to post or upload. It’s all the same material recycled over and over. She’s truly faking it at this point. There lives are as boring and it’s all ramped up for social media

Reactions: 8
People I worked with and random neighbours have bleeping podcasts 🙈🤣 does the husband have more than 7 words in his vocabulary? What kind of tit will they be talking about? Hopefully she will address her “cancer” experience

Reactions: 14
But you have to be open & honest on a podcast. Terrie has never acknowledged any of her wrong doing so what do they have to said that is worth listening to??? I spent my 20's travelling the world & have kids. I dont need advice from these Gobshites!

It also looks like she is buying likes now. No way does she have 7100 likes in just 1 hour. I wouldn’t think the Kardashian’s even have that when they post 😅

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.