Terrie McEvoy #14 Mad bookin flights, always hawking shite, after Repromed how can sleep at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I look like a two faced witch but I’m liking that latest post. More of that and less of her absolute bullshit nonsense 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 5
No way would I like that post. I agree with her message, I don't trust her experience part though. The same woman who alluded to having cervical cancer, who fucked over women suffering with fertility issues, who alluded to getting her hand amputated after a dog bit her (I'm exaggerating this part). She's still a dose!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Still a dose but sure if people think twice about using a sun bed, or a mole they have, or slap on the SPF then I hate to say it but good for her posting it.

Reactions: 1
Still a dose but sure if people think twice about using a sun bed, or a mole they have, or slap on the SPF then I hate to say it but good for her posting it.
I wonder is she getting paid or getting a freebie from the clinic though. I don't trust it's for altruistic reasons!

Reactions: 13
I wonder is she getting paid or getting a freebie from the clinic though. I don't trust it's for altruistic reasons!
Yeah I’m swaying towards it being a freebie for Terrie & it’s seen as ‘decent’ content for her. I don’t believe for a minute she does anything out of the goodness of her heart - the cervical cancer debacle, the drama around the dog bite & then the repromed scandal all showed what a bleep she really is. Sorry I’m probably getting very cynical in my old age but just feel this one would sell her granny if it got her good publicity / exposure

Reactions: 21
Yeah I’m swaying towards it being a freebie for Terrie & it’s seen as ‘decent’ content for her. I don’t believe for a minute she does anything out of the goodness of her heart - the cervical cancer debacle, the drama around the dog bite & then the repromed scandal all showed what a bleep she really is. Sorry I’m probably getting very cynical in my old age but just feel this one would sell her granny if it got her good publicity / exposure
Totally agree. I agree with her message but then again I agreed with her saying to get smear tests and agreed with her about opening up the convo around infertility until the truth came out about her hidden agendas for both so nah I'm not buying this one

Reactions: 14
Terrie and Nikki don't get on because they are too alike! Both as bad as each other. Daveh basically married his sister

ETA it suited them to be friends when Terrie lived in Oz. She would come home, they'd go on "mad bastards" nights out, and she'd duck off back to oz again. But when she moved home they realised they don't get on because there can't be 2 "boss witches" in the centre of attention of a family so one had to go. That's my guess anyway.
Accurate

Reactions: 2
She would want to start sending the message of protecting yourself from the sun by protecting her child first instead of leaving her sitting in a pool with no uv suit or rash vest on her when she was 6 months old and again this year in just a swimsuit all children should not be exposed to the sun and should be shaded and covered properly

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The podcast photo it's making my eyes rain
They are so fun and relatable just mad for the craic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally agree. I agree with her message but then again I agreed with her saying to get smear tests and agreed with her about opening up the convo around infertility until the truth came out about her hidden agendas for both so nah I'm not buying this one
Itll help flog more tan

Reactions: 8
Oh lovely people, I confess I just listened to (in their accent) dere just amazin and dey have seen loadsa places and dey seen loadsa people (yawn etc yawn!!!) Fast forwarded to de excitin bits.....dere were nun (none.....dey can't spell). Serio, peeps how long will dey last doin dem podcasts n all n anyways!!!! Scarlah for dem

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She would want to start sending the message of protecting yourself from the sun by protecting her child first instead of leaving her sitting in a pool with no uv suit or rash vest on her when she was 6 months old and again this year in just a swimsuit all children should not be exposed to the sun and should be shaded and covered properly
No hat for the child either but her and Dim Dave will have hats and sunnies on

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.