Terrie McEvoy #14 Mad bookin flights, always hawking shite, after Repromed how can sleep at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God theyre so hilarious with their constant hoovering jokes, I can see why people listen to the podcast. I’d rather listen to the angelus on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I dunno, I wouldn't know my range rovers that well tbh! 😂 Was it not her that struggled to drive the small car and was very nervous driving in the city or am I getting confused!

Reactions: 6
Imagine committing to that level of finance and having no home security. She is the definition of fur coat no knickers

Reactions: 22
If she’s hoping to get a mortgage someone should explain that commitment is going to absolutely screw her over.

Reactions: 6
They’re not cheap but are the lowest priced in the Range Rover collection. A new Evoque is around 70K. A long wheel base model will set you back 200K
Clutching at straws!! Are you saying she ONLY spent 70k on her new car? Poor thing 🤣🤣

My cousin actually just spent a similar amount on a new BMW, is also renting, not a mentality i subscribe to myself!

Reactions: 3
I hate this narrative that working hard means you should earn lots and afford expensive things. So many many people work very hard and will never own a Range Rover. Her nursing colleagues for example. I find that comment of hers so ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hate this narrative that working hard means you should earn lots and afford expensive things. So many many people work very hard and will never own a Range Rover. Her nursing colleagues for example. I find that comment of hers so ridiculous.
She wouldn’t know hard work if it smacked her in her permatanned face. The neck of her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.