Terrie McEvoy #14 Mad bookin flights, always hawking shite, after Repromed how can sleep at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprised in the slightest to hear Dayveh is f...ing all over the shop. The chap has nothing intelligent to say, so resorts to throwing in f*#ks eveywhere, the f*#king dope

Reactions: 6
I haven’t listened and don’t plan to, I’d rather listen to intelligent people who have something to offer and I can learn from a podcast rather than these two idiots who are trying to make and sell anything to avoid them having an actual job 🤣

Reactions: 7
Terrie's great letting us know they're on apple podcasts. She's doing our work for us... 1⭐ review for you Tez 🙌🏻

Reactions: 9
Oh I listened for about 7 minutes. Horrendous, nobody finds Terror as funny as she finds herself. The breathless laugh gets me everytime. She is a clown!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never mind spencer and vogue these 2 will be booking the Apollo for a comedy Gig if we are to believe they are as funny as the half hearted repeated sound bites, if the sound bite isn’t funny not a chance the actual podcast is

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh I listened for about 7 minutes. Horrendous, nobody finds Terror as funny as she finds herself. The breathless laugh gets me everytime. She is a clown!!
Same. Long enough to skip and give them one star! Telling stories that just don’t land if you weren’t there and nobody cares!

How do you make money out if Podcasts ?
I wouldn't have thought there was much money in podcasts. I assumed that when a podcast had a sponsor that it was moreso to cover the cost of equipment, studio, editor etc. Some podcasts play ads at the beginning, during and/or end of the podcast but these aren't directly connected to the podcast, it's like a set advertising slot.

Reactions: 1
Sponsorship, merch and raising profile, i genuinely don’t understand how anyone could listen to this pair.

That's what I don't understand, they have no sponsor which would effectively be a company paying them to advertise on their podcast. Surely with her "massive following" she could've approached companies and secured one sponsor? Or maybe Abdhul in India wasn't interested in sponsoring her! 🙈 If they aren't going to make money off it they won't last long doing it at all!

Unless they are using it to raise David's profile a bit more!

• Haha
That's what I don't understand, they have no sponsor which would effectively be a company paying them to advertise on their podcast. Surely with her "massive following" she could've approached companies and secured one sponsor? Or maybe Abdhul in India wasn't interested in sponsoring her! 🙈 If they aren't going to make money off it they won't last long doing it at all!

Unless they are using it to raise David's profile a bit more!
You would raise the Titanic quicker then his non existent profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s hoping the podcast will develop into live shows which means big enough money. It won’t happen, she’s thick and he is thicker & a right scumbag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Some people are gona be on their death bed in years to come wondering why they wasted all their money buying shite and going to shows the likes of this head promoted. I despair....

Listened to a bit of the podcast it was horrendous especially her fake laughing. Gave it a one star review because that's an honest review!

Reactions: 6
You would raise the Titanic quicker then his non existent profile.
If that’s the case he’d wanna calm his tits on social media. I saw a gin page on Instagram promoting shite wave and someone asked a genuine question to the page, he came on with his big passive aggressive head on him sayin, nobody’s askin ye to buy shares in the gin!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230418_143259_Instagram.jpg

Pmsl who the duck did that to his teeth 😂

OK I hope that's it, we have reached the podcast peak now. Can't understand how anyone would want to listen to these two nobodies talking about how MAD they are. Chaos, she mentions in the insta post about it. Eh, no, that's just life with a child. Neither of you have jobs.

Wouldn't even give it a 5 min listen for fear I'd boost the listenership numbers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.