Terrie McEvoy #14 Mad bookin flights, always hawking shite, after Repromed how can sleep at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on showing us Jake and giving us hourly updates on her child? Literally no one cares. I donโ€™t get her logic in thinking people want to see this. Her content is so poor and non existent
Agree! Her content is so boring - nobody cares!

Reactions: 7
Itโ€™s a sad time. Instead of bonding with her child in privacy, the phone has to come out instead. No oneโ€™s gives a shite about you reading books to your child or her splashing you. Terrie, leave your phone downstairs and enjoy the precious moments. Everything you record of your child, doesnโ€™t have to be shared with 265k of your bought fake followers. Every Abdul is looking at that ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 13
What she does with her child is absolutely no different what all of us with kids have done or do on a daily basis. Why is this seen as "content" or interesting.

This clown snapped back at anyone that asked her about having children. I agree it's nobody's business whether a woman wants kids or not but she always made a point of saying ask me ANYTHING in her question boxes and then proceeded to blast anyone that asked about having kids. She then took a paid job with a fertility company to open up the conversation about infertility all the while she knew she was pregnant. After alot of women were directed to her insta page on the back of her ambassadorship with Repromed she announces her pregnancy.
And has since exploited her pregnancy and child.
She snapped back into her size 6 clothing mere wks after giving birth and let everyone know by wearing belly tops, her life since then has been one big holiday. I genuinely think she loves making others feel inadequate.
I for one don't look at her life with jealousy, I just think she's so fake, must be exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They are all slaves to the gram, nothing is private anymore for their children.

Reactions: 9
Stick a fork in me Iโ€™m done - that latest story!๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™„ why do these huns feel the need to set up their phones and start filming themselves playing with their kids, reading to their kids etc. This is not normal behaviour!
She looks like a simpleton them glasses are about 4 times too big for her face . And the dog walking across Melbourne's playmats ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข At the end of the day he's still an animal they sh*t and don't wipe, they walk on their paws and don't wash them going into the house it's not right having an animal walking around on a child play area. Just my own opinion ,there's certain things animals shouldn't be allowed do .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How the hell did the child make a dash for First Class.... sure she cant even walk! Unless they brought the walker thing along on the plane !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How the hell did the child make a dash for First Class.... sure she cant even walk! Unless they brought the walker thing along on the plane !!
Cuz it's all lies. Terrorist whole life is a figment of her imagination.

Reactions: 10
Omg that video, what an absolute DOSE!!! Look at me, look at me, imma cool mom. Not try hard at all

Reactions: 4
I donโ€™t understand does keeping ur kids private just mean not showing there face she should just keep her off it altogether same with just Jordan doesnโ€™t show pearls face anymore but plastered her all over social media till she start school ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
I donโ€™t understand does keeping ur kids private just mean not showing there face she should just keep her off it altogether same with just Jordan doesnโ€™t show pearls face anymore but plastered her all over social media till she start school ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Theyโ€™re absolute hypocrites! The children of these huns have zero privacy despite them saying oh I donโ€™t show their face. Nothing is sacred when it comes to shilling the kids out for content & likes. Imagine if they werenโ€™t allowed to have the kids on Instagram in any shape or form - what โ€œcontentโ€ would they have? Terrieโ€™s content is mainly Sydney in some way, then some mad bastard antics with or without the husband, the dog or advertising fast fashion or makeup/ tan.

Reactions: 6
There was a frightening video Niamh Lynch shared by a US pedalo detective on sharing kids on social media, overall v v v disturbing. But basically said even if you think it's nothing, there are some sick b*stards out there and sharing your child feet could be a fetish for them. She said how she had seized stuff on computer drives that people would innocently put up and it would be shared as a fetish on the dark web.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I read on here Just Jordan doesn't show their faces coz someone was using her photos to promote the clothes the girls were wearing

Reactions: 1
They are all slaves to the gram, nothing is private anymore for their children.
I feel so sorry for these children....
---
There was a frightening video Niamh Lynch shared by a US pedalo detective on sharing kids on social media, overall v v v disturbing. But basically said even if you think it's nothing, there are some sick b*stards out there and sharing your child feet could be a fetish for them. She said how she had seized stuff on computer drives that people would innocently put up and it would be shared as a fetish on the dark web.
I seen that also and was never so glad my husband and I decided to never share our children on social media.

Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for these children....
---

I seen that also and was never so glad my husband and I decided to never share our children on social media.
Didn't Terror herself share something not so long ago about kids and the dangers of oversharing them on SM??? Pretty sure she did, she's so thick she doesn't even realise she's the same as all the rest of them.

Reactions: 9
What a simpleton... Looking like an absolute gobshite playing with invisible Sydney in the bath.

God I'm not a violent person but I could kick her all day long ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lisa only covers the faces as some clothes shops were using her images to advertise the clothes they were wearing . She said herself its nothing to do with their protecting them.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_2023-03-30-14-16-14-167_com.instagram.android.jpg

This is the worst possible kind of shoe you could put on a baby who's learning to walk!!! Jesus.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.