Terrie McEvoy #14 Mad bookin flights, always hawking shite, after Repromed how can sleep at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her in the wig. It’s like something that would be sold in the joke shop. Absolutely mortified for the woman

Reactions: 23
These style awards highlight how little style these huns have time & time again. The STATE of that wig 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 25
Convinces the mad bastard takes on a different persona when she wears H&M X MUGLER 😂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t have any words..is she just saying duck it why not cause she knows her time is near the end

Reactions: 7
I don’t have any words..is she just saying duck it why not cause she knows her time is near the end
Yes probably trying to stir up some publicity...get people talking about her, trying to gain followers. She's losing any popularity she had....little to start with

Reactions: 6
Omg the wig 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You know who looks amaze? Ciara O'Doherty!
Sue also looks good, she has some faith in the tit tape on her crotch 🤣

Reactions: 5
Lol the h and m dom outfit. Just wait and see, bets are she’ll win that category of VIP style awards because I just checked and h and m are sponsoring her category and so sue me are sponsoring the event. Just wait and see! lol 😂
You said it 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.