Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wertyuio

How does she not be mortified?😂 She is pathetic. If you have to tell people how much craic you are, you really aren't much craic at all…but yeah we believe you Terror 🤥 dope

Reactions: 22

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Imagine committing to that level of finance and having no home security. She is the definition of fur coat no knickers

Because as with any of these fucking idiots, they have to appear perfect. So rather than own it and say she had the straps wrong, she deletes and hides away. The other option would be a big lie about how they were stationary and she hadn't Melbs in properly yet but she probably already saw the comment on here saying they know the area and the car had to be moving! It's absolutely sick! Imagine turning up to work every single day and either lying your way through the day or else doing everything wrong..... You'd be warned and then fired! But these sacks of shit have absolutely zero fall back, nobody to answer to, and when they get called out they cry "be kind, trolls"! It drives me nuts!!!!! End the fucking binfluencers!

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Ladies , I would rather get myself into debt and pay for everything my kids need rather than use them online inorder to get freebies.

I genuinely couldn't careless about what she gets for free when I know that she is using her child to get it.
Like she pretty much hasn't paid for a thing for her own daughter. It's embarassing if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Don't feel sorry for her one bit. Every single thing on her insta is curated, thought about, fake!! She wants to be a "mad bastard" and wants people to be jealous of her so she creates this hyper, oh-so-funny, "adventurous" bitch.... It is all a lie! In reality I would imagine she is an absolute nightmare to be around, and all those "last min holidays" are planned well in advance,

ETA she's not nursing because she is too big a narcissist to care for her other people and she can't keep up her fake life in a hospital! And because who would be jealous of a nurse working those hours in a tough job!!

Poor girl!!??!!?? Fuck her

• Heart

Nosey Rosie 2020

Can she not just keep the child off her stories altogether. She doesn't show Melbourne's face and that's fair enough, her choice but this showing her from behind wrecks my head. Just keep her off altogether

I wonder is she getting paid or getting a freebie from the clinic though. I don't trust it's for altruistic reasons!
Yeah I’m swaying towards it being a freebie for Terrie & it’s seen as ‘decent’ content for her. I don’t believe for a minute she does anything out of the goodness of her heart - the cervical cancer debacle, the drama around the dog bite & then the repromed scandal all showed what a cunt she really is. Sorry I’m probably getting very cynical in my old age but just feel this one would sell her granny if it got her good publicity / exposure

BeepSchmeep

Ugh, a podcast about babies and cleaning stories, woohooooo!

Why the finger in the mouth? Who is shocked by the description of "absolute murder"? Absofuckinglutely nobody. "Mad bastarding" must have been taken.

PASS.

• Sick
  • Haha

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I feel that this article should be posted on every thread to remind people of what kind of person she is
I wish I knew how to pin it to the top..
Waaaiiiitttttt a minute.

In this article, she, A REGISTERED NURSE, appears to be saying she doesn’t know why she would have abnormal cells on her test as she doesn’t smoke etc?

Um, Human Papilloma Virus, hun?????

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20