Terrie McEvoy #10 She’s a cobbler now, new shoes and an sandal, but we won’t forget the Repromed scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vegan leather? Is That a thing? Google is telling me it’s not leather, nothing like leather and so is this just a gimmicky selling point?
Vegan leather 😂 Its just a nice way of saying fake leather I think!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Buttery vegan leather that just pops in the sunlight. Terror is great for using adjectives when trying to sell tat. She doesn’t mind her designer bags being made of real leather tho

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Vegan leather? Is That a thing? Google is telling me it’s not leather, nothing like leather and so is this just a gimmicky selling point?
total gimic - vegan leather is usually made from polyurethane which is a plastic. But saying vegan leather justifies a much higher price

Reactions: 9
Not thick at all though totally calculated for traction.. that’s how she keeps the 💶💶rolling in
100%. Every post's sole purpose is pulling in the dosh in a sneaky way or otherwise, or the Beggy Mitchell Merry-go-round for freebies.

Reactions: 3
hopefully tea spill posts them polka, they are all so shady ripping people off going on like they designed them.

Reactions: 12
I got two pairs of shades from shein the vegan leather case is the very same just with shein written obviously

they are shady pardon the pun. Scammers the lot of them.

Reactions: 8
This is so fraudulent, they are claiming they designed the glasses and that they are high quality? Why cant any journalists cover this farce? Or joe duffy? I think this is so blatant that even terrors most idiotic and gullible followers wouldnt even waste their money…what is the mark up on the mantra ones? 😡

Reactions: 20
I'm wondering did she not know what baby's nappies would be like and does she just think that a normal nappy is a "poonami" (bleeping allergic to that word now thanks Terror) or what's going on!?
In the pampers tv advert, they refer to a poonami so I reckon she got a script to say/key words and she just says it ad nauseum! Allergic to the word now too! My son had 1 poonami; if he had as many as Sydney I’d be worrying about a food intolerance/allergy!!

Reactions: 11
In the pampers tv advert, they refer to a poonami so I reckon she got a script to say/key words and she just says it ad nauseum! Allergic to the word now too! My son had 1 poonami; if he had as many as Sydney I’d be worrying about a food intolerance/allergy!!
If Sydney really has as many as they say she does then either 1. they are not changing her often enough, 2. she’s wearing the wrong size or 3. they are putting the nappies on wrong

Reactions: 12
Is that the top she wore to the christening, only worn with a skirt this time

Reactions: 2
I buy clothes and rewear, no matter where they're from.
Not having a go at Jackjack38 but it’s astonishing that it’s now remarkable for people say they rewear clothes.

like… that’s what clothes are for. They’re not tissues.

when EVERYTHING become disposable?

Reactions: 6
Not having a go at Jackjack38 but it’s astonishing that it’s now remarkable for people say they rewear clothes.

like… that’s what clothes are for. They’re not tissues.

when EVERYTHING become disposable?
I think that's the point. People don't buy cheap clothes because they are disposable. People buy cheap clothes because it's what is within their budget! Then they get called out for not buying "better quality that will last longer" when that usually means more expensive (which personally for me us outside my price range). My Shein and Penneys clothes have honestly lasted me years. Majority of people can't afford to wear once and dump like our Terror. Would love a sneak peak of her wardrobe or does she even have one? Coz she just buys / is gifted, wears and it's gone what would she need the storage for.

ETA these types of awards are a joke for promoting that wear once shite. Some of those dresses could not be worn for any other type of event. Would be nice to see influencers or their awards organisers create a night that was centered around rewearing / restyling something they already wore!

Reactions: 9
Her dress is like when you caught the sheet going out the door. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t get the hunched over look is it to make her shoulders look thin. It looks weird

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.