Terrie McEvoy #10 She’s a cobbler now, new shoes and an sandal, but we won’t forget the Repromed scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's extending the holiday because the last few weeks have been hectic. 😂😂 Some dose! How did this one ever work as a nurse? Christ above..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder was the initial plan to be gone before Nikki arrives. I still reckon she’s coming back to her ‘forever home’ 🤢 and has to push it out.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Have you seen David jumping into the pool right beside Sydney and splashing her and you can see she get startled. It's on his father's day post. Like wtf.

Reactions: 11
Have you seen David jumping into the pool right beside Sydney and splashing her and you can see she get startled. It's on his father's day post. Like wtf.
They're as tick as tit. Poor little one has her bare arms out in scorching sun, in her floating thing with no one holding her and David and Jake jumping in around her. All while Terrie watches and records it! They're actual idiots

Reactions: 19
Literally registered just to share the price of the sunglasses…
Stop the actual lights….no one in their right mind would part with €50 to wear those ali knock offs…just to fund sue and terrie living it up in portugal all summer?
The only people with those glasses will be those who had them gifted…actually shocked at the price

Reactions: 21
They’re now €49-69, absolutely shocking, not to mention the fact she’s named a style after her child which is a truly gross marketing ploy

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone looking for a pair screenshot them and do and image search on AliExpress, they are all on there for less than a fiver!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
ah come on … who in the right mind would ask her for breast feeding advice?! How to be in a crop top 2 weeks post section … absolutely … ask her that, she’s an expert but bf no way. As I sit here feeding my one month old every 1-2 hours on demand, can’t grab an hour out of house to even pop to shops without racing back …. It’s intense and no moral high ground about bf but this one so careful in the way she phrases it …. Without a personality transplant Terrie bf wouldn’t have been for you … coz you couldn’t get away from the child fast enough 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.