Terrie McEvoy #10 She’s a cobbler now, new shoes and an sandal, but we won’t forget the Repromed scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basic black dress with a white bedsheet wrapped around it… and what in gods name is the story with the tan?!
also, no #AD mentioned on her Ali express sunglasses earlier!

Reactions: 7
Lads, is there a thread somewhere to discuss the awards? And the style, or lack thereof 😉😁😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her dress is like when you caught the sheet going out the door. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t get the hunched over look is it to make her shoulders look thin. It looks weird
Her shoulders give me the collywobbles! Like why is she trying to make herself look thinner, it just makes her look awful

Reactions: 14
Not having a go at Jackjack38 but it’s astonishing that it’s now remarkable for people say they rewear clothes.

like… that’s what clothes are for. They’re not tissues.

when EVERYTHING become disposable?
I didn't say it to be remarkable I said it because some other poster said if you buy from shein or other places you are part of the problem which was unfair. I've always bought from penneys or other high street brands because that's what I can afford and that doesn't make me part of the problem because I don't buy stuff for every occasion. Terrie and her mates are the problem.

And she does that shoulder thing to emphasise her collar bone and look thinner, what a stupid clown

Reactions: 13
Would you be arsed coming back to Ireland for those shite awards? Moans about being in Ireland yet runs home at an invite and the opportunity to ditch her baby again 🙄

Reactions: 22
I didn't say it to be remarkable I said it because some other poster said if you buy from shein or other places you are part of the problem which was unfair. I've always bought from penneys or other high street brands because that's what I can afford and that doesn't make me part of the problem because I don't buy stuff for every occasion. Terrie and her mates are the problem.
I said that. OK you might be one of the exceptions that rewears Shein etc pieces. But most don't! They are designed to be disposable (cheap, high turnover of items, discount codes). Plus the option to pay by Klarna (credit) means it supports people who cannot afford weekly outfit changes to actually still buy them.

It is naieve to think that just because you do something everyone does that too.

I’m laughing at Terrie saying she can’t wait to take us all with her on the night but all she does is share the exact same photo of herself a million times 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I said that. OK you might be one of the exceptions that rewears Shein etc pieces. But most don't! They are designed to be disposable (cheap, high turnover of items, discount codes). Plus the option to pay by Klarna (credit) means it supports people who cannot afford weekly outfit changes to actually still buy them.

It is naieve to think that just because you do something everyone does that too.
I've never bought from Shein, I asked somebody what the stuff was like! I said I rewear Penneys and Zara. I'm not naive, I know full well people dispose of clothes too easily these days but not everybody does, you're tarring everyone with the same brush, you said people that buy from these places are part of the problem but not everyone is, alot of people rewear because they don't have the income to spend spend spend. We could round I'm circles on this but I've made my point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’ve wondered about the quality of shein too, so thanks for asking. I’m appalled by this wasteful attitude the insta huns have. They’re full of notions. Sure Kate Middleton wears her evening dresses over again, they should do the same.

Reactions: 8
Would you be arsed coming back to Ireland for those shite awards? Moans about being in Ireland yet runs home at an invite and the opportunity to ditch her baby again 🙄
I'm nearly sure during the week that she mentioned she was going to Grace's hen as well while being home, but that's today and she is on a flight back?🤔

Reactions: 2
I’m laughing at Terrie saying she can’t wait to take us all with her on the night but all she does is share the exact same photo of herself a million times 🙄
What was the point of that trip home other than a photo op? Would you be bothere leaving your holiday for that? Fair enough if she was going to use it to flog one of her own “pieces” from her collection by being snapped in it but nope that’s not good enough for this type event.
And as for the pampers poonamii post, she’s literally being paid now to talk tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What was the point of that trip home other than a photo op? Would you be bothere leaving your holiday for that? Fair enough if she was going to use it to flog one of her own “pieces” from her collection by being snapped in it but nope that’s not good enough for this type event.
And as for the pampers poonamii post, she’s literally being paid now to talk tit
I think she was so arrogant she was convinced she would win and that’s why she came back.I thought she seemed so angry when she said she didn’t win…..

Reactions: 14
I thought the winners knew they won, Pippa only went I’d say cause she knew and LLL the same.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.