Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frogmatch

First time commenting, but just in case anyone is feeling bad that their child is not an “angel” when flying, her post is a complete fabrication. Their child was unsettled for the majority of the flight, not the baby or the parents fault. But seeing them today in reality then her posts later today just confirmed to me these people live in a fake bubble which they portray as perfect and rosy online, it’s laughable. Don’t believe everything you see or feel less because of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 74

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
ASOS are cancelling their affiliate marketing program next Wednesday. I'd say the instahuns will be raging. Hopefully other big brands will follow suit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Screenshot_20220524-201957_Instagram.jpg

🤔 Hmm, let's see..
Turd coloured body paint?
Dark Rust tinted body lotion?
Spray on cheeto body mist??
Oompa loompa fancy dress body make up in extra dark oompa loompa???

Oh I can't cope with the suspense Terrie's Chocolate Orange, pray do tell 😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Some dose

Totally respect her decision not to have her baby on insta so don't show her at all then. I did used to like Terrie but some of her shit is so questionable and unrelatable it has turned Me right off. Totally gave unrealistic perception of c section recovery,I had to stop looking at her page as I had one 2 months before her and I felt horrendous,looked it too. Some people are lucky enough to snap back,I wasn't one of those people. I'm not body shaming before anyone attacks me but I just think pregnancy and recovery are so individual,and for people who are heavily influenced by those they see on social media it can be extremely damaging when you're so vulnerable.(I may have had mild PND)
Terrie is sell sell sell and its clear it doesnt matter what it is (repromed prime example). Go and enjoy your villa in Portugal fair play to ya, but remember a good chunk of the country are choosing to either buy food or put fuel in their cars to get to work at the minute. That is not to say dont share some of your holiday pics but be sensitive to the current crisis people are facing. Terrie and other 'influencers' seem to be tone deaf in this respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Sickofthemall

I am absolutely convinced she puts on these dresses for ads at LEAST once a week & brands it “little date night” then hops in her jammies. She RARELY goes out when she puts up these “date night” posts. I’m convinced of it!! Like tonight…where is the restaurant tag? Or the bar? Or the glass of wine in her hand? She ain’t on any date night… Or on the rare occasion she actually does go out she has a habit of changing from whatever on earth she had up on Insta into something SO much more casual & using the baby to blame “Sydney had other ideas for my dress so had to change”, give up the act Terrie, you are so bloody boring babe
And I get people can go out and not put anything up on their stories etc, but it’s terrie. If she was out with David on an actual “date night” oh we’d know all about it. She can’t help herself!
Date night again. Sure she's more like that child's aunt than her Mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
We need to do a Terrie & Daveeeehhh summer travel bingo. Toes in the sand. Toes in the water. A pic of Terrie from behind staring at the water. A pic of Terrie sitting on a wall staring wistfully into the distance. A video of Daveeeehh swimming. Sydney’s toes in the water with the caption ‘my water baby’. Sydney making a sound & the caption ‘she’s going to be wild like her mam’. The world sure isn’t ready for another bog standard holiday maker touching water & smiling at the sun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

sellyoursoulforinsta

I know the villa allows dogs but surely she's not going to have Jake swimming in the same pool as Sydney?

Also if someone brought a dog that was not a guide dog in the cabin on a plane I was on I would absolutely freak. My husband has an extreme fear of dogs after being attacked as a child and I don't see why he should be put through the trauma of that so someone else can have their pet on board.
That dog is far to big to be allowed in the seating area of a plane, the cage with the dog in it would be unmanageable and totally unfeasible for other passengers…Terrie will spout some BS story about how Jake was such a trooper and came off the plane with a spring in his step! Meanwhile sydney the angel will be in her element travelling and sleep the whole way on the flight, doing 10 laps of the pool on her first day…then riding jake on fhe beach like a horse…off into the sunset 🥴🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The AMOUNT of clothes this one has and she's not bringing anything with her so she can buy more cheap fast fashion in Portugal. She needs to take a long hard look at herself, disgusting!!

I just wish she was held accountable for her actions and cancelled.

Reactions: 39

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I will NEVER forget when Terrie and David first went to Vilamoura and they acted like it was this untouched part of civilisation that only they knew about and wouldn’t tell anyone where they were for ages lest the place be thronged with tourists because they were there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

sellyoursoulforinsta

You cannot write this shit…she actually left her infant child on a weekend where david actually had ‘work’ commitments…to go to Tuacany for 24 hours and make pasta…a trip so unecessary it just beggars belief! Like sometimes in life you just have to make a decision to be an adult and take ownership of your responsibilities…this one probably rings the PR agency daily on the beg for any sort of trip away…such a pathetic woman!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36