Terrie McEvoy #10 She’s a cobbler now, new shoes and an sandal, but we won’t forget the Repromed scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How disgusting is it to fly so far away for one single night for no real good reason. No wonder our planet is ruined 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Lost suitcases for a 24 hour trip??

She was definitely planning some mad flogging extravaganza with Ads galore with all the clothes she had packed.
I'm sitting in Dublin Airport waiting on a flight for business. I'll be heading back tomorrow. One change of clothes in my handbag. Not multiple suitcases full of clothes.

What also doesn't make sense, Terrie and Carol flew out from Dublin Airport. No direct flights from here to Florence. You'd have to go via London or else fly from Pisa and take the train or drive to Florence, which is a couple of hours. Then the place they went to looked like it was another drive out to the Tuscan hills. That's an awful lot of shleppin around with suitcases for 24 hours??! Why would anyone bother abandoning their little baby under the age of 1 for such a trip??

Reactions: 22

She was definitely planning some mad flogging extravaganza with Ads galore with all the clothes she had packed.
I'm sitting in Dublin Airport waiting on a flight for business. I'll be heading back tomorrow. One change of clothes in my handbag. Not multiple suitcases full of clothes.

What also doesn't make sense, Terrie and Carol flew out from Dublin Airport. No direct flights from here to Florence. You'd have to go via London or else fly from Pisa and take the train or drive to Florence, which is a couple of hours. Then the place they went to looked like it was another drive out to the Tuscan hills. That's an awful lot of shleppin around with suitcases for 24 hours??! Why would anyone bother abandoning their little baby under the age of 1 for such a trip??
And with all the support she gets from david would she not return the support for his trade show with pups in park....

Reactions: 16
By the insta stories of her and Carol, I suspect neither of them had the balls to go up in the hot air balloon, and just put someone else's photo up from inside the basket. Terrie would have been showing off with at least a pic of herself IN the balloon, if not a video/reel. Neither of them made a big deal out of it, only photos of them was on ground level. They were quick enough to show off the footage of their cookery lessons with the Italian grannies. Wimps!! 🤣

Reactions: 14
By the insta stories of her and Carol, I suspect neither of them had the balls to go up in the hot air balloon, and just put someone else's photo up from inside the basket. Terrie would have been showing off with at least a pic of herself IN the balloon, if not a video/reel. Neither of them made a big deal out of it, only photos of them was on ground level. They were quick enough to show off the footage of their cookery lessons with the Italian grannies. Wimps!! 🤣
Terrie has already been in a hot air balloon

Reactions: 2
They went all that way for one night?? To... Do a pasta making class?? Please someone explain 🤔🤔

Reactions: 21
You cannot write this tit…she actually left her infant child on a weekend where david actually had ‘work’ commitments…to go to Tuacany for 24 hours and make pasta…a trip so unecessary it just beggars belief! Like sometimes in life you just have to make a decision to be an adult and take ownership of your responsibilities…this one probably rings the PR agency daily on the beg for any sort of trip away…such a pathetic woman!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Pathetic is right. Don't really follow any Instahuns or z-list Irish celebs, prefer to lurk on occasion & had a nose at the likes of Vogue, Pippa and Glenda Gilson's pages there and they bring their little kids almost everywhere, they may not be my cup of tea overall and have many things one would like to rant about but have been in the public eye a long time before Insta existed and are way more family orientated as a whole. No comparison to Terrie in fact.

I'm surprised at how detached Terrie seems to her little baby, thought she would go on to become *Mammy of the Year* after the excessive milking she done of her pregnancy from day one of the announcement. Now it's plain to be seen she's just a damn selfish madam and was obsessed with being pregnant for the attention lavished on her for for HERSELF, not the baby to be born at the end of it.

Reactions: 28
As much as I don't like David, did anyone else feel sorry for him this weekend? Look I know having a stand at a dog show(whatever the hell it was) selling shite isn't a huge deal but she could have been there to support him. Again, I can't stand Nikki but at least she showed up and bigged him up! Then obviously Nikki had a big family party in her house and poor David is home with the baby. I'm sure he would have liked a few drinks with his family to celebrate his business doing well.... But nope Terrie couldn't let him have his moment or a night off! Such a selfish horrible woman to treat her husband like that and to just up and leave Sydney constantly. I have a husband and 2 kids and there is not a hope! We usually try get one night off a month together. Even just dinner and home again for the night feeds. Then maybe one of us will have a night out with friends(even just cinema etc) each with the other parent at home with kids. I think that's plenty. All for parents getting breaks away but she's literally running from her responsibilities and it makes me so sad to think of Sydney when she's older and realises Mammy would rather go on a night out or spend her free time covering herself in orange tan and putting(god awful) make up on!!

Reactions: 32
She should have been there for her husband 100% but instead she had to take a photo of herself making pasta in Italy....

Reactions: 12

Cause its FREE & a chance to flog more tacky clothes🤣🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I would never judge mothers who have to travel for work and I’ve defended Terri for this previously but what was the point of the Tuscany trip ?? Like genuinely did she really need to be there ??
David is a drip but this wkend I’m sure was a big deal for him , could she not give him the support and taking over parenting duty’s for one wkend so he could celebrate with him family & friends after ??

Reactions: 12
As much as I don't like David, did anyone else feel sorry for him this weekend? Look I know having a stand at a dog show(whatever the hell it was) selling shite isn't a huge deal but she could have been there to support him. Again, I can't stand Nikki but at least she showed up and bigged him up! Then obviously Nikki had a big family party in her house and poor David is home with the baby. I'm sure he would have liked a few drinks with his family to celebrate his business doing well.... But nope Terrie couldn't let him have his moment or a night off! Such a selfish horrible woman to treat her husband like that and to just up and leave Sydney constantly. I have a husband and 2 kids and there is not a hope! We usually try get one night off a month together. Even just dinner and home again for the night feeds. Then maybe one of us will have a night out with friends(even just cinema etc) each with the other parent at home with kids. I think that's plenty. All for parents getting breaks away but she's literally running from her responsibilities and it makes me so sad to think of Sydney when she's older and realises Mammy would rather go on a night out or spend her free time covering herself in orange tan and putting(god awful) make up on!!
He needs to grow a pair and tell her her actions are making him unhappy (that’s if he is unhappy) but he likes the freebies and values them and the money she makes more than his happiness so I don’t have one ounce of sympathy for him they’re both as bad was each other

Reactions: 8
He needs to grow a pair and tell her her actions are making him unhappy (that’s if he is unhappy) but he likes the freebies and values them and the money she makes more than his happiness so I don’t have one ounce of sympathy for him they’re both as bad was each other
He probably loves being a Sahd and of course getting free Dysons ect. I really hope he doesn’t think her behaviour is normal

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.