Terrie McEvoy #10 She’s a cobbler now, new shoes and an sandal, but we won’t forget the Repromed scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The InTheStyle dresses are cheap looking polyester. Can spot a sweatshop dress a mile off when the pattern doesn’t match at the seams.

The InTheStyle dresses are cheap looking polyester. Can spot a sweatshop dress a mile off when the pattern doesn’t match at the seams.

Reactions: 6
Let's just simply call the next thread "Repromed - Terrie McEvoy The Ultimate Scam Artist!"

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You would think they would have had their sunglasses out in April/ May to capitalise on the Spring/ Summer market. Maybe EK’s shipment came in from China first.

Reactions: 5
1655366794057.png

€77 for the shirt and shorts....bargin
and i think i will pair it with oversize demin jacket at the low low price of €63.

the amount of clothes you get on shein for that money. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She is camouflaged with the steps.
Is shein any good? I've never purchased from them. I read online reviews and ther weren't great.
I’ve gotten quite a few bits from them, the dresses and t shirts are good quality, I usually size up on most products and they fit great, jeans and denim items from them I wouldn’t go near again, they’re very odd fitting but the fabric shorts they have are lovely ☺ they’re probably all coming from the same place as this overpriced shite is coming from 🤣

Reactions: 7
I’ve gotten quite a few bits from them, the dresses and t shirts are good quality, I usually size up on most products and they fit great, jeans and denim items from them I wouldn’t go near again, they’re very odd fitting but the fabric shorts they have are lovely ☺ they’re probably all coming from the same place as this overpriced shite is coming from 🤣
Shein, inStyle..whereever....they are all fast fashion exploiting local workers and keeping gummy fools like this in pin money. AVOID or you are part of the problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah wouldn’t be promoting Shein any more than Terrie’s crap 😂 there are much better stores out there

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion: Cobbler, tailor, make up with Sosue. Its all buttery, she’s obsessed, is there anything she can’t do?
To follow on “Cobbler, tailor, make up with so sue. It’s all buttery, she obsessed, is there anything she can’t do? Oh yeah - be honest about Repro!

Reactions: 10
She is camouflaged with the steps.
Is shein any good? I've never purchased from them. I read online reviews and ther weren't great.
Just read the reviews with each product and it'll advise you on material quality and sizing. Some people are anti it because of environment impact and workers but very selfishly I just can't afford to be getting sustainably produced clothes! And I do rewear Shein clothes constantly. €50 for a sustainable blazer in Dunnes today! Prob better quality than Terries tat to be fairness

Reactions: 5
Just read the reviews with each product and it'll advise you on material quality and sizing. Some people are anti it because of environment impact and workers but very selfishly I just can't afford to be getting sustainably produced clothes! And I do rewear Shein clothes constantly. €50 for a sustainable blazer in Dunnes today! Prob better quality than Terries tat to be fairness
I suppose it isn't just about sustainability produced clothes.
More about normalising re-wearing what we do have.
Or also look to charity shops as they have unreal stuff in there for good prices!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I suppose it isn't just about sustainability produced clothes.
More about normalising re-wearing what we do have.
Or also look to charity shops as they have unreal stuff in there for good prices!
To be fair I do rewear my clothes til they are actually falling off me 😂 And I can sew so am able to strengthen seams of Shein stuff if I need to! Wish more influencers were pulled up on their wear once and dump attitude. Even with her expensive Karen Millen stuff Terrie never rewears!

• Heart

It’s cheap shapeless tat. In fact all the InStyle stuff by bloggers is all nasty and cheap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.