Terrie McEvoy #10 She’s a cobbler now, new shoes and an sandal, but we won’t forget the Repromed scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the winners knew they won, Pippa only went I’d say cause she knew and LLL the same.
agree. LLL had to get to at 1.45am to head to Dublin airport for hols there’s no way she would have gone if she didn’t know she was winning. But that doesn’t mean Terrie or anyone knew Lisa would win.. I defo agree I think she thought she had it won why else would you fly home for 48hours & make such a fuss of it…

Reactions: 2
She's acting really weird, with her "can't wait to get back to my little family" and "get me home to my babies", 🤔

Reactions: 5
She's acting really weird, with her "can't wait to get back to my little family" and "get me home to my babies", 🤔
Y'know she could've so easily given that VIP "Style" awards thing a skip and stayed in Portugal with her little family but couldnt help herself. FOMO got the better of her.

Reactions: 12
Who the duck was asking about the glow on her chest? At least we now have an explanation for that stupid pose. She is obviously doing it to promote that shimmer thing. Never not at it.

Reactions: 8
Terrie just casually taggin the af link to the £500 dress! At what stage would she like to pull her head out of her hole???

Reactions: 13
Terrie just casually taggin the af link to the £500 dress! At what stage would she like to pull her head out of her hole???
So tone deaf with people up and down the country going to cost of living crisis protests. I hope this recession knocks the stuffing out of these floggers.

• Heart
She looks the same all the time last night she didn’t look any different than what she normally does on an everyday basis just has a fancier dress on

Reactions: 10
Apologies if I’ve missed previous chat but what is with the shoulders pushed right forward pose! She looks likes she’s holding in a fart that might follow thru 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She did not just say "we really do make magic happen" under a photo of her and sue😂😂😂 You ship cheap ugly make up, sun glasses and shoes from China and put your names on them😂😂😂 Magic...shes painfully dim

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She did not just say "we really do make magic happen" under a photo of her and sue😂😂😂 You ship cheap ugly make up, sun glasses and shoes from China and put your names on them😂😂😂 Magic...shes painfully dim
She’s only a salesman to Sue 😂😂😂

New thread suggestion : Shush about Repromed, Terrie’s trying to sell her Chinese tat instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Apologies if I’ve missed previous chat but what is with the shoulders pushed right forward pose! She looks likes she’s holding in a fart that might follow thru 🙈
That and the Croydon facelift (hair pulled back really tightly for those who are too young to remember).
The tan is atrocious. I’d piss myself laughing if one of my friends appeared looking that shade.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That and the Croydon facelift (hair pulled back really tightly for those who are too young to remember).
The tan is atrocious. I’d piss myself laughing if one of my friends appeared looking that shade.
The 'Croyden facelift' only works if you've an exceptionally pretty face like say, Lily Collins, or cheekbones to die for like Kate Moss. Terrie isn't pretty at all IMHO, she has the Doe-Eyed look down to a tee in fairness, but her face, ugh, dunno, I think it's that fake toothy-grinny -gummy Joker/donkey from Shrek perma-smile while deep down there's something 'hard' about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Suggestion

Glasses, tan, shoes and fast fashion galore, Terrie thinks we won’t mention Repromed anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.