Terrie McEvoy #10 She’s a cobbler now, new shoes and an sandal, but we won’t forget the Repromed scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads did I imagine it or did she have stories up today about Poonamis for a pampers ad? Took out my phone to show my friend the manic hands going everywhere and Terrie asking her sheep to send her their stories about poonamis like seriously 🙄🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Surely if the pampers were that good she wouldn't be going on about poonami's all the time!!🙄
Yea hasn’t she been using pampers from the start. Why so many poop explosions? Only happens when the nappy isn’t on right or child is in a wet nappy too long anyway.
this is the one who made a big deal about her daughter filling her nappy when she was holding her. Which is so boringly normal, it’s what babies do.. just change her its not radioactive

Reactions: 6
I'm wondering did she not know what baby's nappies would be like and does she just think that a normal nappy is a "poonami" (bleeping allergic to that word now thanks Terror) or what's going on!?

Reactions: 12
I'm wondering did she not know what baby's nappies would be like and does she just think that a normal nappy is a "poonami" (bleeping allergic to that word now thanks Terror) or what's going on!?
Me too. I think she thought she was a mad b@stard for saying poonami, having the craic and doing it our own way. so shocking for an Hun to say that.

And again, baby floating in the pool while Jake jumps in it to grab a ball. Not a braincell between these two "parents"...

• Angry
Reactions: 10
And again, baby floating in the pool while Jake jumps in it to grab a ball. Not a braincell between these two "parents"...
No hat either on the child. Most kids thst she are in those one piece suits thst cover arms etc…. Obviously Terri wants the child to look like she’s dosed in Bahama Body (or whatever it’s called). 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Engagement a little low there, Terrie?!
Big fat liar that she can't think of the Podcast's name and needs 'help', seriously how thick is she? Just dying for attention. A quick Google of "Irish Catfish Podcast" from ANYWHERE in the world would bring you straight to it. No need to go begging for attention on Instagram. Actually there's a few threads on the very topic on this site already,so Terrie, go knock yourself out. 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shein, inStyle..whereever....they are all fast fashion exploiting local workers and keeping gummy fools like this in pin money. AVOID or you are part of the problem!
The same can be said for Penneys, Zara, where do you want us to shop? Not everyone can afford COS or Sandro!!
And not everyone buys from these places, wears once and discards like most of the floggers, who purchase a new outfit for every single outing. I buy clothes and rewear, no matter where they're from. People need to work to their own individual budget.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The issue is this standard that is set by the instahuns that you wear a different outift every day and you always need more and more…terries has had about 60/70 dresses on over the past few months and had a new coat/jacket every time she left the house last year…its so wasteful and damaging to younger more impressionable girls 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah wouldn’t be promoting Shein any more than Terrie’s crap 😂 there are much better stores out there
My biggest issue with buying the influencers "products" is the absolutely massive mark up on them and the fact that every cent of that profit goes into their greedy paws. At least if you buy a top in Dunnes or Penneys or whatever, you know that they are providing employment and making a positive impact on society whereas the bloggers are just spending it all on themselves.

Reactions: 21
To be fair I do rewear my clothes til they are actually falling off me 😂 And I can sew so am able to strengthen seams of Shein stuff if I need to! Wish more influencers were pulled up on their wear once and dump attitude. Even with her expensive Karen Millen stuff Terrie never rewears!
Totally agree with this. Terrie has been on worrying about not having a dress for the VIP awards so she ordered one and a back up dress even though she has had countless hauls this last few months. Facesbygrace is the same, didn’t have anything for her hen party this weekend so had to go shopping last minute. Are they waiting out for freebies!

Reactions: 8
Big fat liar that she can't think of the Podcast's name and needs 'help', seriously how thick is she? Just dying for attention. A quick Google of "Irish Catfish Podcast" from ANYWHERE in the world would bring you straight to it. No need to go begging for attention on Instagram. Actually there's a few threads on the very topic on this site already,so Terrie, go knock yourself out. 😛
Not thick at all though totally calculated for traction.. that’s how she keeps the 💶💶rolling in

The issue is this standard that is set by the instahuns that you wear a different outift every day and you always need more and more…terries has had about 60/70 dresses on over the past few months and had a new coat/jacket every time she left the house last year…its so wasteful and damaging to younger more impressionable girls 😡
To be fair that's on Terrie and her conscience.

To be fair that's on Terrie and her conscience.
It's not just on Terrie. It's a lifestyle she's promoting, ramming it down everyone's throats that this is what we should be doing! Some of us aren't stupid enough to fall for it but her sheep that think everything she says is gospel think that's they should be aspiring to! Totally wrong.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.