Tempting Fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why exactly did lani sign up for the show?
All she does is moan every possible minute about silly things and takes temptations whether the others know about it or not 😬🤨(they will sooner or later anyway and she will have explaining to do as to why she lied to everyone!)

Michelle started off with good intentions not taking temptations for the sake of it but now I feel like lani pressures everyone to spend they repeatedly say no only to get her up in their faces repeating herself until they give in. Michelle kept saying she was fine to carry her bag and no-one objected but lani wasn't having it.

As for James I know he's been strict on himself but 1 tea isn't half as bad as what they have jointly wasted even if it was 3k
I think he should have been charged but take into account he didn't have the bed, breakfast or treats but then wine and cocktails are couple of hundred each 🤔🤨

Surprised more didn't have a drink lanis losing her leadership.

Reactions: 6
Why exactly did lani sign up for the show?
All she does is moan every possible minute about silly things and takes temptations whether the others know about it or not 😬🤨(they will sooner or later anyway and she will have explaining to do as to why she lied to everyone!)

Michelle started off with good intentions not taking temptations for the sake of it but now I feel like lani pressures everyone to spend they repeatedly say no only to get her up in their faces repeating herself until they give in. Michelle kept saying she was fine to carry her bag and no-one objected but lani wasn't having it.

As for James I know he's been strict on himself but 1 tea isn't half as bad as what they have jointly wasted even if it was 3k
I think he should have been charged but take into account he didn't have the bed, breakfast or treats but then wine and cocktails are couple of hundred each 🤔🤨

Surprised more didn't have a drink lanis losing her leadership.
Watching on plus so haven't seen it all, but agree re Lani. Also Carolynn seems to badger people to take treats too.
I'd really struggle with that rope climb 😬

Reactions: 7
Personally I’d be happy to go home with about 10k and take the temptations to have a amazing experience because it looks bloody hard, I don’t need all that bullshit I’m on a journey of self discovery blah blah

Reactions: 11
Wonder what the final twist is? Is it as we suspect the group having to decide if the money is split equally, or proportionally depending on what you spent?
If so Lani, Carolynne and Michelle are fecked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder what the final twist is? Is it as we suspect the group having to decide if the money is split equally, or proportionally depending on what you spent?
If so Lani, Carolynne and Michelle are fecked 😂
I actually hope those who didn’t take the temptations are worse off lol just because they think they are “better” than those who have

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine if only those who weren’t tempted could win the money and James is ruled out because of TeabagGate! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It better be good.

I wonder how much paddy mcguinness got payed for his andi Peters style jaunt to SA just to film his crappy links in the same shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tahira has had hardly any airtime. I only learned her name tonight!

Reactions: 10
So Charlie's going to skip going on a safari now and have to spend his time and money coming back 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the twist is they'll make it all personal money now and then change it back at the end 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those not taking temptation really look miserable 😂

James is a real pain in the bum.

Reactions: 3