Tempting Fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a bar bill the same price as this last week 🤣
James is going to implode by the end

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The safari was the first one actually worth it. Donuts and alcohol are just treats you can have anywhere anytime.
Can’t believe Charlie might have said no to that but break for a bottle of beer!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've been dipping in and out of this, the only temptation for me would be getting a big hug from my hubby, seeing my dog and having a smoke!
Not spending loads of money on stuff like coffee, doughnuts etc, but that's just me! Loving Charlie.

Well well they all went quiet then didn't they
What were they saying about once in a lifetime temptations yet as soon as its out of individual pockets suddenly the usuals are less interested 🤔

Michelle definitely changed attitude almighty 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Charlie's going to skip going on a safari now and have to spend his time and money coming back 🤡
He should’ve taken it but he’s too busy wanting James’ approval. Charlie he stole a teabag which cost the group £3000 ffs. Get a grip!

Reactions: 7
So Charlie's going to skip going on a safari now and have to spend his time and money coming back 🤡
He even said it was good value, like wtf?🤷‍♀️ James projects bullyboy/cultish - drumming it over & over to the other 2 lads. He's a misery guts.
I think there'll be another twist

Charlie said no to the Safari and then wasted it on drink?
Make it make sense.

• Heart
Charlie, get a grip. You enjoyed yourself but you should have done the safari. James, shut your bullying face. You STOLE teabags, your dishonesty was disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh god, that's some what uncomfortable to watch reminds me of a log flume ride packed in together 🤣

• Haha