Tempting Fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James is so sexist, why is he so complementary about himself and Luke but never has a word to say for Tahira?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No James YOU'RE not stronger. You STOLE teabags and bullied others. Good luck to you with your money. People will only remember you for being bloody miserable.
---
James is so sexist, why is he so complementary about himself and Luke but never has a word to say for Tahira?
Because he's a miserable bullying pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why are they not confronting James? He spent £3000 of the prize pot!

Reactions: 6
Am I correct that Luke is the ONLY one who has not given in to temptation?
I hope this is announced to the team at the end, imagine James’ face! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Am I correct that Luke is the ONLY one who has not given in to temptation?
I hope this is announced to the team at the end.
I dont think tahira has? I missed the first ep so not sure if anything happened then
---
Imagine it comes out in the end luke has taken a few things he's just did it in his own silent ninja way. I don't think ive heard him speak

Reactions: 4
I dont think tahira has? I missed the first ep so not sure if anything happened then
Oh yes you’re quite right. Funny how no one mentions that. As I said earlier, she’s had very little airtime.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would have taken the safari as in real life it would cost more and I may have taken some of the food ones to up calories.

Reactions: 8
I know this word gets overused but James is a bit of a bully.
It's like emotional manipulation/guilt tripping /bullying - all Because James is greedy & wants all HE can get. Wonder if he's a misery guts IRL. But I'd definitely do the last trek

Reactions: 2
Glad they acknowledged james did take something! Tahira deserves more credit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Paddy please state to the group at the finish line that Luke and Tahira are the only ones who didn’t take a temptation.
The look on James’ face will be priceless! 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
20k is a pretty good packet to go away with still.
I'm gutted there wasn't a more dramatic twist tbh 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 10