Tempting Fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd have cracked at the living room, I'd have waited for them all to say no then said yes to have it to myself 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carolynn is annoying me so much 😂
I think she must remind me of someone I know.
I'm such a boring bastard I'd be Team A. Irritated by all the shrieking and 'you go girl, you deserve this' from the other team about an opal fruit for £500.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love it but I too wish it was on every night. I would absolutely be tempted by stuff just to wind James up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love it but I too wish it was on every night. I would absolutely be tempted by stuff just to wind James up!
😂
I'd be more tempted to prissily turn down everything just to wind up Carolynn. Her reasons for accepting everything get so ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
James and his “kings” are not working as a team. Belittling everyone else doing nothing for moral.

Reactions: 9
Not even 10 minutes in and lanis at it again!
It says something that the rest are starting to feel bad for their actions but she doesn't give a monkeys 🙄

Reactions: 5
It will be uncomfortable when they join back together to say the least especially if they have to admit to the how much was blown since splitting and taking calls when the younger girl gave up hearing her mums voice and they didn't.
Wine,beer, coffee, disco night all within that short time

Carolynne is just so manipulative. I am doing it who is joining me. She only care about herself, as does Lani. Is all the money shared evenly at the end. If so, so selfish, I will enjoy myself and bugger everyone else as I will still take some home. I am really enjoying this as a social experiment, shows how intrinsically selfish people really are.

Reactions: 14
Carolynne is vile, can’t believe she was a nurse ffs
I know 😂
I'm getting too involved as I dislike her so much.
All this about how the other team are sheep and being peer pressured (which they might be), when Caroline and Lani dictate the taking of temptations constantly.

I really do feel bad for Charlie and his team, making the toughest decisions to turn down temptations for the sake of everyone else only to get smug faces, attitudes and failed attempts to defend themselves off of the other team.
No lani you don't have personal reasons for needing make up or a milkshake if I recall none of them were encouraging her to have it they all said no nevermind blame shifting
Granted some of them are reflecting on what they have done and are becoming somewhat remorseful.

Then there's Carolynn acting like a child making sure attentions on charlie blowing off anger and steam why shouldn't he?

Reactions: 10
Then there's Carolynn acting like a child making sure attentions on charlie blowing off anger and steam why shouldn't he?
She was horrible doing that.
There is something very unlikeable about her tbh.

I wonder what James took from the hotel tent?

Reactions: 7