Tempting Fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t feel sorry for those girls who didn’t call their mothers and children, as it should’ve been something they wanted to do. Like clearly they wanted to resist it BUT should’ve known others might and possibly will, take the calls to their loved ones

Reactions: 5
I’ve just caught up, and god I’m unashamedly hooked on this. Can someone tell me what day new episodes air? I’m surprised there’s only been four episodes released so far, as I’m sure it was being advertised around the same time Rise and Fall begin and there’s been plenty of episodes of that.

The show’s concept is so clever.

I’m honestly torn over which group I like and loath. In my opinion, everyone in Carolynn’s group come across as more down-to-Earth and much nicer than those in Team A, so I would simply have to be in and amongst that crowd but at the same time, they’re all so destructive. Team B took every temptation on offer. Don’t get me wrong, I’d understand them treating themselves to one or two temptations but were the alcohol and the silent disco really necessary since they were due to be trekking across mountains the next day?

If I was on this show, I’d try to be the voice of reason amongst all the squawking from Carolyn (she doesn’t stop talking 😅) and the emotional blackmail from Charlie and James. For those wanting to take temptations, here’s what I’d ask them:

- How would you feel if you took this temptation and there was another temptation on offer further down the line, which would be better value for money but would provide you with far more satisfaction?
- Will this temptation (e.g. alcohol and junk food) hinder your performance when trekking across difficult terrain?
- Would temptations such as food and alcohol leave you wanting more further down the line? E.g. if you have a caffeine addiction, is it wise for you to be taking the temptation of coffee?
- Will the temptation provide long-term satisfaction? For example, if you’re offered a massage this could heal your body meaning you’ll be able to walk longer distance without succumbing to pain.
- Is the temptation a once in a lifetime experience? E.g. an African safari
- Is the temptation worth, James and Charlie going Rambo on your arse?
- Do you appreciate that if you take this temptation, Larni is guaranteed to as well?

I think if James and Charlie adopted this approach with fellow team members as opposed to intimidating people into resisting temptation, then they’d have a much less rebellious group on their hands who are currently splurging the money up the wall. I think they also do have to take into account, Carolynn’s point of view in that many of the experiences they’re being offered are once in a lifetime and I think it’s only fair that everyone gets to experience at least one of these amazing things such as a spa hotel or an African safari.

Despite this, does no one in the group appreciate that some people may be more keen to preserve the prize fund, because they aren’t financially comfortable outside of the reality show? It’s all fine and dandy Carolynn encouraging others to spend generous amounts of money, but the consequences of this may be far greater for other contestants who aren’t as financially well-off.

Larni’s just so ridiculous. She’s given into practically every temptation so far.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I find it funny as well that Lani keeps saying money doesn’t matter to her but she dragged Tion Wayne all over social media for the best part of two years over him owing her money 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve just caught up, and god I’m unashamedly hooked on this. Can someone tell me what day new episodes air? I’m surprised there’s only been four episodes released so far, as I’m sure it was being advertised around the same time Rise and Fall begin and there’s been plenty of episodes of that.

The show’s concept is so clever.

I’m honestly torn over which group I like and loath. In my opinion, everyone in Carolynn’s group come across as more down-to-Earth and much nicer than those in Team A, so I would simply have to be in and amongst that crowd but at the same time, they’re all so destructive. Team B took every temptation on offer. Don’t get me wrong, I’d understand them treating themselves to one or two temptations but were the alcohol and the silent disco really necessary since they were due to be trekking across mountains the next day?

If I was on this show, I’d try to be the voice of reason amongst all the squawking from Carolyn (she doesn’t stop talking 😅) and the emotional blackmail from Charlie and James. For those wanting to take temptations, here’s what I’d ask them:

- How would you feel if you took this temptation and there was another temptation on offer further down the line, which would be better value for money but would provide you with far more satisfaction?
- Will this temptation (e.g. alcohol and junk food) hinder your performance when trekking across difficult terrain?
- Would temptations such as food and alcohol leave you wanting more further down the line? E.g. if you have a caffeine addiction, is it wise for you to be taking the temptation of coffee?
- Will the temptation provide long-term satisfaction? For example, if you’re offered a massage this could heal your body meaning you’ll be able to walk longer distance without succumbing to pain.
- Is the temptation a once in a lifetime experience? E.g. an African safari
- Is the temptation worth, James and Charlie going Rambo on your arse?
- Do you appreciate that if you take this temptation, Larni is guaranteed to as well?

I think if James and Charlie adopted this approach with fellow team members as opposed to intimidating people into resisting temptation, then they’d have a much less rebellious group on their hands who are currently splurging the money up the wall. I think they also do have to take into account, Carolynn’s point of view in that many of the experiences they’re being offered are once in a lifetime and I think it’s only fair that everyone gets to experience at least one of these amazing things such as a spa hotel or an African safari.

Despite this, does no one in the group appreciate that some people may be more keen to preserve the prize fund, because they aren’t financially comfortable outside of the reality show? It’s all fine and dandy Carolynn encouraging others to
It’s on on Sunday evening and Monday evening. It’s such a weird schedule.

It’s on on Sunday evening and Monday evening. It’s such a weird schedule.
glad you posted this as i missed an episode🤣
---
Just catching up on mondays, bleeping hell they may as well spend the whole wack🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
What a knob! James may as well have had the bed and breakfast for £3k.

Reactions: 9
Charlie's face, he knows James has taken the piss but his tongue is so far up his hoop he can't say anything about him being a massive hypocrite

The fact they've charged him is 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
James annoys me like no other and people staying ‘loyal’ to him🤣duck off he just cost them 3K

Reactions: 11
It's a good job they don't take money out of the pot everytime James says 'I could buy blah blah of those at home' 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d of sat in that cocktail bar all night the minute charlie started on me, just to spite him! And as for James .. what a self righteous knob

But if someone leaves don’t they lose the £25k for them dropping out?!..if so I would say to james etc keep it up and I’ll take £25k in one go 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5