Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet one had their morning cig in the front garden and one in the back garden today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She doesn't do it on her own. She had massive help from her mum and sister. It would be so easy to be a parent when you live with family and have no bills to pay
She’s clearly to ignorant and immature to see it that way.. I’m not going to mum shame however her twins should of been in a routine by now, she can’t blame any of this on her mum because at the end of the day they are HER children, not Donnas, not her sisters.. if her girls were already in an established routine they wouldn’t really be effected by someone else being there, I have a 2 and 3 year old, we have friends over in the evenings and they still go to bed fine because they know it’s bed time.. she’s also mentioned sending them to nursery in September, do we think she will go and get a part time job or not?

Reactions: 12
Did you see her comment saying she can't move out cause her mum won't help her
... like do it yourself lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She's also not considering the fact that her Mum is really poorly, so her sister might want to try and spend as much time with her Mum as she can whilst she can? Appreciate late evening isn't an ideal time but in the grand scheme of things it's not that big of an issue really!

Also, has she considered that whilst poorly her Mum doesn't need this added stress of her kicking off over something so small?

Reactions: 14
Did you see her comment saying she can't move out cause her mum won't help her
... like do it yourself lol
Like what does she actually want her mum to do? Her mum can’t work, is probably relying on benefits anyway and it’s also complete bullshit😂 the amount of times she has said she will be staying there because she can then get the house when her mum dies

Reactions: 1
Like what does she actually want her mum to do? Her mum can’t work, is probably relying on benefits anyway and it’s also complete bullshit😂 the amount of times she has said she will be staying there because she can then get the house when her mum dies
Mummy to get her a home

Charlotte seems to think she’s coparenting with her mum, not that actually, they’re her kids, her mum can choose what she wants to do in her house without any regard for your kids routine, because it’s up to you as a mother to adapt to that disruption and change tactics and your approach. She can’t expect the world to stop cos her kids need to go to bed 😂

Reactions: 13
She’s done the whole predictable “now I’m going private” whyyyyy does she put something like that out there knowing some people won’t agree then gets on her high horse? People don’t know the ins and outs that’s true but donna absolutely has charlottes back throughout everything and now she comes across as spoilt and ungrateful. Sorry but everyone commenting that can’t all be wrong

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why Donna has apologised?? And I thought Charlotte said she didn’t want strangers looking after her kids???

Reactions: 12
bless her thanking everyone for the support but all I see is people disagreeing with her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why Donna has apologised?? And I thought Charlotte said she didn’t want strangers looking after her kids???
What’s she going to do when the are compulsory school age? She definitely doesn’t have the intelligence to home school them

Reactions: 3
Hopefully there’s a live incoming to address the rumours 👀 from Donna, Charlotte is cancelled😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only 1 person to blame for the twins (anyones child) not to be in a routine fro. Get go is the parent!. My boys are 11 months apart, my oldest was in a routine at 6 months old, we would take him To bed at 7, so when he his brother came along it was easier and both boys go to bed at 7pm ( they are nearly 4&3 ) now, lazy parenting!.

P.s my youngest is also asd ( so Charlotte carnt use the asd/ adhd card either )

She is so deluded really, anytime anyone has some constructive criticism to give her that would actually help she rants and raves.. like who t duck does she think she is..

Only 1 person to blame for the twins (anyones child) not to be in a routine fro. Get go is the parent!. My boys are 11 months apart, my oldest was in a routine at 6 months old, we would take him To bed at 7, so when he his brother came along it was easier and both boys go to bed at 7pm ( they are nearly 4&3 ) now, lazy parenting!.

P.s my youngest is also asd ( so Charlotte carnt use the asd/ adhd card either )
Exactly this, parents should be able to keep a routine regardless of who’s in her her Mums house. I feel like in every situation she’s always got a line up of people to place the blame on. Poor Donna being her favourite, bless her heart. Like she hasn’t got her own health to worry about! Bad enough when Charlotte was forcing her relationship with Connor onto her knowing full well D didn’t approve. Did Donna moan throughout? Throw her dummy out the pram? I only remember her commenting when they had broken up and even then, she was keeping things quiet with the odd comment. No way did she go on as moronic as Charlotte is! Imagine making your mum choose between her daughters/grandchildren?! Let alone a mother as poorly as Donna! 😢

Just saw on Donnas Facebook sharing about Dani’s? (Not sure on the spelling) business and it looks quite a good one! Think Charlotte is just throwing dirt on it as a result of jealousy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.