Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even tho she posted a snap of her driving saying about drama…..way to get more the by snapping and driving. She’s dense af

Reactions: 3
Going by bretts story H is poorly but honestly I know it’s personal opinion but I think to some degree it’s a bit sick in the head to post about your child being in hospital and to even post your child being sick like what goes through people’s heads? Oh yeah my kid is in a vulnerable state and not all there but I know I’ll go and post a pick of them and not give them a little bit of dignity 🙄

Reactions: 7
Going by bretts story H is poorly but honestly I know it’s personal opinion but I think to some degree it’s a bit sick in the head to post about your child being in hospital and to even post your child being sick like what goes through people’s heads? Oh yeah my kid is in a vulnerable state and not all there but I know I’ll go and post a pick of them and not give them a little bit of dignity 🙄
I can’t stand it, I understand if you’re doing it to raise awareness, but a lot of influencers will do it just for attention and it’s disgusting!

Charlottes got an Instagram for the twins, it’s got over 12k followers, it’s not even private, literally anyone could follow that account

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand it, I understand if you’re doing it to raise awareness, but a lot of influencers will do it just for attention and it’s disgusting!

Charlottes got an Instagram for the twins, it’s got over 12k followers, it’s not even private, literally anyone could follow that account
I understand raising awareness and needing to show the world to teach people of conditions etc but sometimes parents take it too far and then lose track on what the actual intention is. They get too absorbed over the popularity and then think more about the audience then the actual child and what they are actually going through especially the terminal ill ones. They end up the last days of their life having their dignity taking away from them and being remembered in being such a vulnerable ill state rather than being remembered as themselves.

that’s another thing that gets to me is having Instagram for just your children when they aren’t old enough for social media 🙄 exploiting your children for likes especially the ones where The parents try and do captions as if they were the child themselves it’s very cringe. Like you post your kids on your personal account so why do they need their own that you’re running

Reactions: 8
I’d understand raising awareness if they both actually said what was wrong with her instead of posting the poor little sausage over social media just for engagement

Reactions: 4
Has Harlow got a condition to raise awareness about or is she just a little more poorly than needing a doctors visit?
Ive only seen Charlie’s snap, has there been other developments?

Reactions: 1
Has Harlow got a condition to raise awareness about or is she just a little more poorly than needing a doctors visit?
Ive only seen Charlie’s snap, has there been other developments?
She’s at home with Brett having a nap on the couch so she hasn’t got a condition to raise awareness about 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Agreeing with the above, it doesn’t need to be made into a story for social media. Even though she’s a child, she still deserves some dignity and privacy.
If they really do wish to share, just a post when it’s all quietened down outlining what’s happened.

Reactions: 4
I understand raising awareness and needing to show the world to teach people of conditions etc but sometimes parents take it too far and then lose track on what the actual intention is. They get too absorbed over the popularity and then think more about the audience then the actual child and what they are actually going through especially the terminal ill ones. They end up the last days of their life having their dignity taking away from them and being remembered in being such a vulnerable ill state rather than being remembered as themselves.

that’s another thing that gets to me is having Instagram for just your children when they aren’t old enough for social media 🙄 exploiting your children for likes especially the ones where The parents try and do captions as if they were the child themselves it’s very cringe. Like you post your kids on your personal account so why do they need their own that you’re running
I agree 100%, I personally didn’t agree when Ashley Cain was posting all the photos of his daughter and I personally got a lot of hate for not agreeing with her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.