Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t Charlotte just move out? She’ll get help from the council won’t she? X

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t Charlotte just move out? She’ll get help from the council won’t she? X
Sometimes depends on how strict the council is. She could be deemed ‘intentionally homeless’ if she moves out without a valid reason (overcrowding, unsuitable home conditions etc).

she could always try putting the twins in a nursery from September and actually working for a change though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sometimes depends on how strict the council is. She could be deemed ‘intentionally homeless’ if she moves out without a valid reason (overcrowding, unsuitable home conditions etc).

she could always try putting the twins in a nursery from September and actually working for a change though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Do they have their own room at her moms? If not they are classed as over crowded

What an absolute entitled little witch, how bleeping rude do you have to be the slag your terminally ill mother of, who lets you live in her house, probably pays for everything and probably paid for most is not all the girls stuff, I have a bugaboo donkey duo and that’s over £1000! Don’t get me wrong Donna is no saint, but she is absolutely allowed to have her grandchildren in HER HOUSE! It’s not like her daughter is sat at home on her ass, she’s trying to do something for herself and start a business, meanwhile what is Charlotte doing, flogging fake tit and vitamins on instagram, bleeping hell

Reactions: 17
Is Charlotte having a bleeping laugh? Her Mum can have who she wants round! What an entitled cow.

Reactions: 9
Everyone saying why doesn’t she get her own house, she’s said she will get the house when her mum passes away.. which yes she will, but to publicly say that is gross

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How awkward must it be in that house lol after she’s put all that on Facebook 😂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know 😂😂😂

I can’t wait for don dons come back insta video
As much as I feel sorry for Donna, Charlottes clearly behaving this way because she’s always use to getting her own way and getting everything she wanted and everyone pussy footing around her

Reactions: 7
I can see where Charlotte is coming from if she’s been left to look after her sisters kids, it can be frustrating when you know that your kids won’t settle because there’s family over and you can’t do anything about it.
But also I see where Donna is coming from, it is her house and she can choose to look after other kids if she wants to 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Everyone saying why doesn’t she get her own house, she’s said she will get the house when her mum passes away.. which yes she will, but to publicly say that is gross
Maybe she’ll be taking over the tenancy on her mums house and that’s why she’s staying there

Reactions: 2
I can see where Charlotte is coming from if she’s been left to look after her sisters kids, it can be frustrating when you know that your kids won’t settle because there’s family over and you can’t do anything about it.
But also I see where Donna is coming from, it is her house and she can choose to look after other kids if she wants to 🤷🏼‍♀️
No because she’s not even got her sisters kids, Donnas looking after them, and also how can she moan about the lack of support but then not want to support her sister when she’s starting up a business? Donnas probably showing her sister support and saying she’s proud of her starting her business and Charlottes pissed that the attention is else where and Donna isn’t saying how proud Charlotte is for getting pregnant at 16 and popping out two crotch goblins

Maybe she’ll be taking over the tenancy on her mums house and that’s why she’s staying there
Yeah she will, which is fine.. my point is she’s openly talking about I’m staying here because when my mum dies as if she’s just there just sitting around waiting for the day her mum does die.. it’s not normal

Reactions: 7
Well if she don’t want to move because she wants to leach the tenancy off her mom when she passes then things clearly can’t be that bad at home! If things were so bad as she goes on you’d get out of there.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.