Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the aldacity from Charlotte for me.. entitled little brat. That’s what happens when you’re a tit parent that cba with your kids..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Its never Charlotte's fault,always someone else's, shes self centered!. Takes ya kids to bed and shut the bleeping door, they have to get used to it end of the day!. Granny has other grandkids too

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but I do kind of agree with Charlotte on this one but I do think she’s worded it wrong, I would be fuming if it was bedtime and I couldn’t settle my kids and twins are harder to settle than one. They would just want to play and were probably playing up to get back downstairs. Also with donnas health she surely can’t look after charlottes sisters child on her own without help from Charlotte so in my opinion she should have been asked if it’s ok and maybe something could have been arranged for earlier in the day so the girls could go to bed. Plus how much realistically can she do for the twins without Charlotte there so she is a single mother who is most likely helping her very poorly mum. Also how is everyone saying Charlotte don’t pay anything towards bills, has this been proven? I’m not saying the girl hasn’t made mistakes she has but it’s like you assume something so it must be right.
Its not Charlotte House to demand no visitors at bed Time, its her responsibility to take her children to bed and gets routine in place, my kids go to be at 7pm regardless whose downstairs in my living room.

If the twins get out of the bed, put them back in till they understand its bedtime not play Time

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but I do kind of agree with Charlotte on this one but I do think she’s worded it wrong, I would be fuming if it was bedtime and I couldn’t settle my kids and twins are harder to settle than one. They would just want to play and were probably playing up to get back downstairs. Also with donnas health she surely can’t look after charlottes sisters child on her own without help from Charlotte so in my opinion she should have been asked if it’s ok and maybe something could have been arranged for earlier in the day so the girls could go to bed. Plus how much realistically can she do for the twins without Charlotte there so she is a single mother who is most likely helping her very poorly mum. Also how is everyone saying Charlotte don’t pay anything towards bills, has this been proven? I’m not saying the girl hasn’t made mistakes she has but it’s like you assume something so it must be right.
Why should Charlotte be asked if it’s ok? She doesn’t dictate the running of the house, if Donna wanted to help another one of her children out instead of singing the theme tune of the Charlotte show for once, that’s down to Donna and that’s her decision to make. Her sister also does plenty to help her mum alongside balancing two children, seemingly running a business, taking care of her own house etc. One night of disruption should not lead to an adult spewing such venom about her mother in the internet. She hasn’t worded it wrong, she is in the wrong. She is the parent of those twins, not Donna. Donna doesn’t need to worry about when their bedtime is or if it means it might be a bit harder for Charlotte. If Charlotte can’t handle having to tell the twins that unfortunately even though their cousins are there, that they can’t play today and they still need to go to bed, that’s a Charlotte problem, nobody elses. Yes it’ll be more difficult to get them to do as they are told. Tough. But Donna is absolutely not in the wrong in this situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine having to ask your daughter if you can have your grandchild round 😬🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ffs she literally could have took the twins upstairs and watched a film with them before their bath and they wouldn’t have even known that anyone was downstairs.
I have a 6 week baby and live with my parents. Sometimes it’s annoying when they invite people round, especially when they did it after I got out of hospital. But did I complain about it? No because it’s their house, they let me live here for free so that I can save for a mortgage. Sometimes I just deal with it, sometimes I go upstairs with baby where no one will bother us. I definitely don’t go on Facebook and cry about it😂

Reactions: 13
😂😂😂 ok hun!!! As a single mum of 6, 3 still at home one with asd and learning disabilities, youngest who has asd, plus multiple other health and physical disabilities and I’m lucky to get 2 hours unbroken sleep a night due to him stopping breathing repeatedly with no help from family at all and I’m entitled pmsl. Maybe I’m just not massively judgemental on other peoples lives and instead I try and see it from the other persons point of view rather than jump to conclusions on other people like you just have with me!! What I am saying is Donna is not well enough to look after a child on her own so Charlotte would obviously need to help. With all the will in the world I would not expect Donna to be able to and wouldn’t expect her to either so Charlotte should have been asked if she would have to help as it’s only fair. Plus before you ask why I’m on here it’s because I do agree with a lot of what’s said but I’m also entitled to my opinion
But shes not a single mum of 6, shes a single mum of twins that have never had a routine, if she stopped chasing dick at the start of the twins life they could haven been in a routine by now instead of going to bed 10/11pm which is ridiculous.
And its not her house to demand visiting times either

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
If I were Donna I’d be showing Charlotte the 👉🏻🚪 ungrateful nasty little witch!!

Reactions: 10
Thing is though, she’s the parent. It’s up to her to have them in a good bedtime routine, and to show them that it’s not playtime, it’s bedtime. I lived with my in-laws when our son was first born so completely get how difficult and frustrating it is when everyone’s banging round making noise when you’re trying to get them to sleep but guess what? Tough tit… it wasn’t my house, and it’s not hers. You work through it, there’s no other choice. That’s what being a parent is. How dare she dictate to big D who she can and can’t have in her house?

Reactions: 8
I dread to think the shouting and screaming that occurred during the whole evening last night 🥴🥴

Reactions: 11
😂😂😂 ok hun!!! As a single mum of 6, 3 still at home one with asd and learning disabilities, youngest who has asd, plus multiple other health and physical disabilities and I’m lucky to get 2 hours unbroken sleep a night due to him stopping breathing repeatedly with no help from family at all and I’m entitled pmsl. Maybe I’m just not massively judgemental on other peoples lives and instead I try and see it from the other persons point of view rather than jump to conclusions on other people like you just have with me!! What I am saying is Donna is not well enough to look after a child on her own so Charlotte would obviously need to help. With all the will in the world I would not expect Donna to be able to and wouldn’t expect her to either so Charlotte should have been asked if she would have to help as it’s only fair. Plus before you ask why I’m on here it’s because I do agree with a lot of what’s said but I’m also entitled to my opinion
Well done to you? I didn’t ask for your story I just stated that you agreeing with her comes across as very entitled yourself to think that you’d have a right to say who someone has in their own home, especially it being her granddaughter? Also you saying Charlotte would have to help, if it was as late as Charlotte is making it out surely she would of just been sitting chilling out and getting ready for bed herself and how can she moan that she has no help but think she shouldn’t help her sister better herself and start her business

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know a routine is important, it’s bible in our house but seriously no nursery/school for them today, no work for Charlotte , so I’m sure one late night would not hurt - or maybe get them all watching a film together winding down and eventually to sleep! Doesn’t have to be a party just cas there’s another child there . So dramatic allllllll the time 🙄

Reactions: 15
I swear Danni is still married too, so she could have also organised a time when her husband was available to have the kids while she popped out. Depending on his work too (assuming they both work)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.