Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't understand the need to plaster it over Facebook. Have the argument in private at home, like normal people. There's no need to tell the world what's going on! It's embarrassing. She obviously truly believes she's not in the wrong, otherwise she wouldn't have posted it but all it's done is make her look like an entitled brat.

Reactions: 16
No because she’s not even got her sisters kids, Donnas looking after them, and also how can she moan about the lack of support but then not want to support her sister when she’s starting up a business? Donnas probably showing her sister support and saying she’s proud of her starting her business and Charlottes pissed that the attention is else where and Donna isn’t saying how proud Charlotte is for getting pregnant at 16 and popping out two crotch goblins

Yeah she will, which is fine.. my point is she’s openly talking about I’m staying here because when my mum dies as if she’s just there just sitting around waiting for the day her mum does die.. it’s not normal
Yeah I don’t think Charlotte is right for kicking off like that! But I can see her point of view that her kids won’t settle and that’s enough to send me over the edge 😂 but it is Donna’s house so she can do what she wants, she could have a party every night if she wanted to 🤷🏼‍♀️ Did make me laugh that she’s worked her ass off to get to where she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I don’t think Charlotte is right for kicking off like that! But I can see her point of view that her kids won’t settle and that’s enough to send me over the edge 😂 but it is Donna’s house so she can do what she wants, she could have a party every night if she wanted to 🤷🏼‍♀️ Did make me laugh that she’s worked her ass off to get to where she is 😂
I get that, but just take them up to bed and carry on the routine as normal, it’s not healthy to not be able to keep an established routine just because of one other child being in the house, just makes more work for herself

Reactions: 8
So let’s get this right, Charlotte lives for free in her mums house while her mum pays all the bills, she has a live in baby sitter whenever she wants, and yet complains when Donna will help one of her other kids and babysit the other grandchildren.
It’s actually worrying how much entitlement Charlotte feels she has over her mum and her house.

She could do the routine exact same and yes it make take longer to settle the girls while there’s company in the house but it’s not impossible. To go on a rant on Facebook like that over this is embarrassing.

Donna has other grandchildren too, to be so jealous and angry over the fact Donna is babysitting them is actually really gross. does she want donnas life to evolve around her and her ‘twineees’ get a grip Charlotte and welcome to the real world. It’s not all about you!

Reactions: 13
Hahaha! This is like the time she posted a video of them all screaming at each other🤣 can’t wait for the backlash 👏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Donna let's Charlotte live there for free no bills... my mum made me get a job and pay rent at 16.
Donna is always Involved with the twins and is terminally ill she can only.do so.much. Charlotte is ungrateful.
Her kids should already be in a routine. Can't expect after 8 o'clock her mum has to sit ans shut up in her own home to please.charlotte. if its so bad move out

Christ alright. How on earth does she think she's in the right

I love how Charlotte makes out that she’s above everyone else just because she’s had twins 😂😭 Charlotte you ain’t the first and you ain’t gonna be the last

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I literally though charlottes post was a wind up. She’s worked her arse off to where she’s got now? What had twins and living in her mothers house? What has she worked hard for?
End of the day if she doesn’t like it she should move out 🤷🏻‍♀️
If her mother wants to have the grandkids over I’m sure it’s not an everyday occurrence that the twins will have a late night

Reactions: 7
I literally though charlottes post was a wind up. She’s worked her arse off to where she’s got now? What had twins and living in her mothers house? What has she worked hard for?
End of the day if she doesn’t like it she should move out 🤷🏻‍♀️
If her mother wants to have the grandkids over I’m sure it’s not an everyday occurrence that the twins will have a late night
She could easily of taken the twins up to bed and settled them . Only way the grandkids would of been a distraction is if she had them down stairs instead of shutting the bedroom door ans settling them in their bed

I just don't understand the need to plaster it over Facebook. Have the argument in private at home, like normal people. There's no need to tell the world what's going on! It's embarrassing. She obviously truly believes she's not in the wrong, otherwise she wouldn't have posted it but all it's done is make her look like an entitled brat.
Exactly she tries to be holier than thou when she’s screwed up saying “everyone makes mistakes” then goes on to do it again, so immature

Reactions: 5
Shocked if she doesn’t give her mom any money for living there as keep for rent bills and shopping. She’ll have a shock when she does have her own place!

Shocked if she doesn’t give her mom any money for living there as keep for rent bills and shopping. She’ll have a shock when she does have her own place!
Doesn't pay bills or do anything.... but states she raises those kids on her own.... nah

• Haha
  • Wow
I can see where Charlotte is coming from if she’s been left to look after her sisters kids, it can be frustrating when you know that your kids won’t settle because there’s family over and you can’t do anything about it.
But also I see where Donna is coming from, it is her house and she can choose to look after other kids if she wants to 🤷🏼‍♀️
I understand that she’s trying to get them into a routine but it’s 1 night. I don’t know what the fuss is about when she said she’s not putting them in nursery. And it’s the summer holidays why is she putting them in a routine now? She should’ve started earlier. I think she’s probably angry about something else but using this as an excuse.

This explains how she can afford to get her hair and nails done and always buying tit

Reactions: 6
she's still coming across like a brat isn't she. I've not got kids myself but I can imagine it is frustrating when you're trying to put your children to bed and there's something stopping them from wanting to go to sleep, but at the end of the day it's 1 night! Her Mum is entitled to have whoever she likes in her home and if Charlotte doesn't like that then she needs to go elsewhere.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.