Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone asked teenmomuk talks about the Charlie and telling people to go die or did i imagine someone saying they messaged the page

Reactions: 1
A lot of people must have as she seems to have the screen shots , don't see how she could think it's not true . Like they are the screen shots Hun. We won't post it as she is a boring page really now , shame people follow her more of she was honest and not up their arses.

A lot of people must have as she seems to have the screen shots , don't see how she could think it's not true . Like they are the screen shots Hun. We won't post it as she is a boring page really now , shame people follow her more of she was honest and not up their arses.
She not we lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hello Melissa Jones,
Imagine... like really imagine how much of a disgusting person you are to work with someone who tells people to go and die and still associate them with your brand knowing this information🤮.

And can someone please name the name of this business so we can spread awareness and warn others to not buy from this person.
You are sickening! 🤮🤮

Reactions: 16
Chalries out without Harlow again. Who the duck has her all the time? Mines been for two sleepovers this year! I'm not bragging, just jealous.
I obviously don’t agree with being away from your children all the time.. but I don’t get all this about charlie. Mia from teen mom uk is always out. Why is she never called out But Charlie is? Is it different because she’s split from the dad? Or because she’s more likeable?
I can’t stand what Charlie does sometimes but I do think IF it’s bad for Charlie to go out, then what about Mia who is out drinking triple the amount Charlie is.(I know this is a different thread, but even on teen moms thread it’s never mentioned)

Reactions: 7
I obviously don’t agree with being away from your children all the time.. but I don’t get all this about charlie. Mia from teen mom uk is always out. Why is she never called out But Charlie is? Is it different because she’s split from the dad? Or because she’s more likeable?
I can’t stand what Charlie does sometimes but I do think IF it’s bad for Charlie to go out, then what about Mia who is out drinking triple the amount Charlie is.(I know this is a different thread, but even on teen moms thread it’s never mentioned)
Marliya is at her dad quite a bit so isn’t at home

Reactions: 2

She not we lol.
Well they are true, so expose her lol

Reactions: 1
Yeah I agree she also seems.to be out every weekend probably more than charlie. Its just mentioned on this threat. Find the threat and expose her haha but it seems they all like her so prepare for them defending her haha

Of course it's different when you're split from the dad.

Going out whilst your baby's spending time with its dad and you can't be involved is different to leaving your kid and partner at home whilst you go to spoons.

Just to be clear, this isn't me bitching out Charlie. I personally wouldn't leave my babe every weekend to go on the piss but I don't necessarily think there's anything wrong with it (global pandemic aside)

Reactions: 11
Manley and Mia have a strict schedule. Both her, and manleys mum have been open about it online. The difference is, Mia doesn’t tell her fans to die. Nor does she do stupid things for attention, slag off her other half and doesn’t beg constantly

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.