Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say I know a girl in my school who was 15/16 when she had her daughter and social wasn’t involved
All was just a big lie definitely wasn’t because of age obviously would never recommend having a baby in your teens but if it happens it happens and just try being the best parent u can be but I do recommend if u are becoming a teen parent to go to classes with other mummy’s definitely helps me a lot .Social services where definitely involved for other things. 😐

Reactions: 1
I'm just reiterating that Donna told everyone months ago Charlotte and the twins had a social worker and her excuse was because of charlottes age 🙂 we knew it was bullshit lol

Reactions: 6
I feel like some people might need to make a rave thread about Charlie if they feel so passionately about defending her 👀😂
I am not defending Charlie, I just think A lot of the other mums on both shows are just as bad and get nowhere near as much hate as Charlie. When they’re all pretty awful IMO

• Haha
The only reason donna has done that video is because Charlotte knows she is the source of the rumours from whatever she said, and she won’t say anything about it. Maybe Donna should encourage Charlotte to go private if she’s bothered about people chatting

Reactions: 2
I bet the home stinks. Even after charlottes mixture of bleaches, it just looks grubby. Not gonna lie, I wanted to be accepted by her home account but she never accepted me lol

• Haha
MTV must be so embarrassed to have some of these people linked to them 😂 Charlotte, Donna, Charlie, Brett, Morgan... how did they get so many dickheads in one series!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
MTV must be so embarrassed to have some of these people linked to them 😂 Charlotte, Donna, Charlie, Brett, Morgan... how did they get so many dickheads in one series!
Bet the recruitment staff have been told off big time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I did say that dons would give us a video to clear up the rumours 😂 honestly Don Dons, keep yourself away from here #fanbehaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldn't be surprised if Charlotte had a social worker involved. Tbh she has probably had them involved As a teenager as I'd imagine Charlotte a bit of a wild child, her mums condition, her age having twins, it's screaming out for social services attention. She could have done with extra support, considering it was tattle that told her to stop using the walkers/jumperoos all the time when the kids were 1.

Charlotte was the one putting up ambiguous posts regarding her kids so people have speculated either king drugzys had them for the weekend or maybe social services. Shock Donna wanting a bit of attention, last week she was supposed to have passed away in Iceland car park. I cringe for Charlotte with a mother like that, she's had no chance.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Surely there won’t be a second series based on their car crash social accounts? Pure trash.

Surely there won’t be a second series based on their car crash social accounts? Pure trash.
No they aren't, well deffo not with these lot, I think I might have seen some casting for young UK mums a lil while back somewhere but could be my baby brain 😂

I don’t get why Donna is saying that we’re saying Charlotte needs her kids taken off her cos she went out for the night? Like not once has that been said about Charlotte...her “source” is clearly numb as a pump

Wouldn't be surprised if Charlotte had a social worker involved. Tbh she has probably had them involved As a teenager as I'd imagine Charlotte a bit of a wild child, her mums condition, her age having twins, it's screaming out for social services attention. She could have done with extra support, considering it was tattle that told her to stop using the walkers/jumperoos all the time when the kids were 1.

Charlotte was the one putting up ambiguous posts regarding her kids so people have speculated either king drugzys had them for the weekend or maybe social services. Shock Donna wanting a bit of attention, last week she was supposed to have passed away in Iceland car park. I cringe for Charlotte with a mother like that, she's had no chance.
Where has this rumour of Donna being dead in Iceland come from😂 I seen her mention it but never read it here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t get why Donna is saying that we’re saying Charlotte needs her kids taken off her cos she went out for the night? Like not once has that been said about Charlotte...her “source” is clearly numb as a pump
Donna has a lying habit 😂

Why does Donna keep claiming that Charlotte had a social worker due to her age ? That’s 100% “FAKE NEWS!!!” I’ve known plenty of girls get pregnant at 15/16 and none of them had a social worker there’s obviously a valid reason she had one so why bs when people will know you’re lying

Charlotte lives in a poor area the road shes on is housing association that has alot of under privileged living yheres a community centre to give out food and help.what was family mosaic and now peabody are involved in alot if the families that way.maybe she had a SW as she was young with twins and her main source of support being her mum is extremely ill so they may just been there to help.ut might not even be a SW it was probably a support worker from the outreach team/peabody that were there

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.