Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me Tattlers for I have sinned.

I saw an instagram story asking for a PLT discount code, and without checking who wrote the story, being the generous soul that I am with my UNIDAYS codes, I sent on to Beggy Mitchell herself. Fortunately, soon after pressing send I realised who I'd sent it to and used the instagram "unsend" feature however I understand how disappointed in me you must all be. I'll hang my head in shame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Forgive me Tattlers for I have sinned.

I saw an instagram story asking for a PLT discount code, and without checking who wrote the story, being the generous soul that I am with my UNIDAYS codes, I sent on to Beggy Mitchell herself. Fortunately, soon after pressing send I realised who I'd sent it to and used the instagram "unsend" feature however I understand how disappointed in me you must all be. I'll hang my head in shame.
How dare you, we trusted you 😤 😄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Manley and Mia have a strict schedule. Both her, and manleys mum have been open about it online. The difference is, Mia doesn’t tell her fans to die. Nor does she do stupid things for attention, slag off her other half and doesn’t beg constantly
I don’t agree with what Charlie has done. Telling people to die, Brett and hers awful relationship, doing balloons in your child’s house, leaving Harlow when she’s poorly, which she’s done numerous of times.

BUT On this one thing, about Charlie going out and leaving Harlow at home is what is hypocritical when Mia does the same.
Granted, most of the time her child is round her dads, but no way has Mia only ever gone out when she’s at her dads. Following them both (Manley and Mia) sometimes neither of them have marliya.

And I don’t get that just because marliya is round her dads, that Mia gets to have more time out. Just because Charlie and Brett are together, doesn’t mean Charlie shouldn’t go out with her friends.

I can’t stand them but this one thing I Just dont get the hypocrisy. Just because we wouldn’t sit in spoons every weekend while our kids were at home, doesn’t mean no one should. It’s not the worst thing a parent could do.

I think mias on a pedestal with some people. If her and Charlie both did the same thing, Charlie would get slammed, Mia wouldn’t.

Reactions: 4
Addressing Charlotte and social again, I know it was spoken about in the past but do you think that she’s been on again and seen people on about reporting Charlie and just saw the letter C and put 2 and 2 together and got 5

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t agree with what Charlie has done. Telling people to die, Brett and hers awful relationship, doing balloons in your child’s house, leaving Harlow when she’s poorly, which she’s done numerous of times.

BUT On this one thing, about Charlie going out and leaving Harlow at home is what is hypocritical when Mia does the same.
Granted, most of the time her child is round her dads, but no way has Mia only ever gone out when she’s at her dads. Following them both (Manley and Mia) sometimes neither of them have marliya.

And I don’t get that just because marliya is round her dads, that Mia gets to have more time out. Just because Charlie and Brett are together, doesn’t mean Charlie shouldn’t go out with her friends.

I can’t stand them but this one thing I Just dont get the hypocrisy. Just because we wouldn’t sit in spoons every weekend while our kids were at home, doesn’t mean no one should. It’s not the worst thing a parent could do.

I think mias on a pedestal with some people. If her and Charlie both did the same thing, Charlie would get slammed, Mia wouldn’t.
to be fair mias child is like what 6? Charlies child is about 1 1/2 and when she was ill and needed her mummy Charlie decided she’d done her bit by having her for two days and went out because “we all deserve a break” and also a lot of the time when I see Mia is out on her stories marliya is with her, of course not all the time but most of the time she is. Personally I just think at Harlows age when she’s growing and changing so much each day Charlie should want to spend more time with her child rather than begging in spoons

Reactions: 19
to be fair mias child is like what 6? Charlies child is about 1 1/2 and when she was ill and needed her mummy Charlie decided she’d done her bit by having her for two days and went out because “we all deserve a break” and also a lot of the time when I see Mia is out on her stories marliya is with her, of course not all the time but most of the time she is. Personally I just think at Harlows age when she’s growing and changing so much each day Charlie should want to spend more time with her child rather than begging in spoons
Completely respect your opinion :) but Mia didn’t only just start leaving marliya when she turned 6. i even remember an episode when Manley got angry because Mia always wanted to go out with her friends, when marliya was little. And everyone stuck up for Mia.

but I wouldn’t leave my 1 year old so I agree with you there :)

Is anyone in the Facebook group ? I'm not . If you are just thinking should post the screenshot from teen mom talks to it. Imagine if the person actually killed themselves though. She would be done for handing someone like that girl in Australia was , got ten years sentence.

Reactions: 1
I obviously don’t agree with being away from your children all the time.. but I don’t get all this about charlie. Mia from teen mom uk is always out. Why is she never called out But Charlie is? Is it different because she’s split from the dad? Or because she’s more likeable?
I can’t stand what Charlie does sometimes but I do think IF it’s bad for Charlie to go out, then what about Mia who is out drinking triple the amount Charlie is.(I know this is a different thread, but even on teen moms thread it’s never mentioned)
I dont follow Mia so cant really comment. Just don't see why people have kids to bugger off out every weekend.

Reactions: 2
It’s different if your custody arrangement means that you don’t have your child on certain day’s. In which case do as you please, Charlie portrays that she and Brett are together and live together and therefore she hasn’t got times where she’s child free, she leaves her child to go out. It’s different. My kids go 2 weekends a month and I do what I want on those weekends cause I actually don’t want to sit around an empty house 😂 but I also plan my social events on those weekends too. I think that’s what Mia does. Charlie’s out 4/7 day’s a week wether her child is home or out, sick or healthy. That’s the difference.

I also think going out when your child is poorly is bang out of order and how anyone can justify that is mental

Reactions: 24
The difference is Charlie complains about having to look after Harlow and all she talks about is being excited to go out. She talks so much about how she needs a break🙄. If Marliya is at her dads and Mia wants to go out then why not. I’ve never seen Mia complain about looking after her own child.

Reactions: 14
Mia and Charlie are totally different. When marliya goes to space raiders, Mia has no responsibilities, should she just sit at home on her own until Marliya comes home 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Charlie actively leaves Harlow to go out. And I do think that mums are entitled to have a minute to themselves but to the extent of every single weekend was a joke especially as Brett works all week. When space raider was crying about Mia going out with friends that was simply a case of control, and also let’s not forget space raider has never worked a day in his life so completely different situations. Anyway can this Melissa person f#ck off with her tit products why is he hyping this up to get more attention, no wonder she’s working with Charlie the pair of begs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is anyone in the Facebook group ? I'm not . If you are just thinking should post the screenshot from teen mom talks to it. Imagine if the person actually killed themselves though. She would be done for handing someone like that girl in Australia was , got ten years sentence.
I tried. They didn’t accept my post

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Completely respect your opinion :) but Mia didn’t only just start leaving marliya when she turned 6. i even remember an episode when Manley got angry because Mia always wanted to go out with her friends, when marliya was little. And everyone stuck up for Mia.

but I wouldn’t leave my 1 year old so I agree with you there :)
Mia and Charlie are totally different. When marliya goes to space raiders, Mia has no responsibilities, should she just sit at home on her own until Marliya comes home 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Charlie actively leaves Harlow to go out. And I do think that mums are entitled to have a minute to themselves but to the extent of every single weekend was a joke especially as Brett works all week. When space raider was crying about Mia going out with friends that was simply a case of control, and also let’s not forget space raider has never worked a day in his life so completely different situations. Anyway can this Melissa person f#ck off with her tit products why is he hyping this up to get more attention, no wonder she’s working with Charlie the pair of begs!
spacdr raider😭😭😭 sat here howling

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.