Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s alright Donna addressing ‘fake news’ but why isn’t she addressing actual news. During Ts live the other day you heard someone say ‘are we getting weed tonight?’ To which tia replied if *i don’t remember the name she said* comes down and brings some. I wish I had screen recorded it but to say the twins dad smokes weed and is open about it and now Charlotte is.. let’s hope they don’t turn to harder substances is all I’m saying

Reactions: 1
It’s alright Donna addressing ‘fake news’ but why isn’t she addressing actual news. During Ts live the other day you heard someone say ‘are we getting weed tonight?’ To which tia replied if *i don’t remember the name she said* comes down and brings some. I wish I had screen recorded it but to say the twins dad smokes weed and is open about it and now Charlotte is.. let’s hope they don’t turn to harder substances is all I’m saying
I saw on her insta story she was screenshotting things on here and throwing her 2 pence in...one comments she’d screenshotted said something about her looking drugged up on her tik tok and she said “I was that night” 🥴

Reactions: 1
New Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.