Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So snoop don has done an IGTV and putting words into our mouths again to try and stay relevant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair people were saying the girls had been taken. And Charlotte is a far better parent and more involved than Charlie is with harlow. So can understand Donna's video this time

Reactions: 3
To be fair people were saying the girls had been taken. And Charlotte is a far better parent and more involved than Charlie is with harlow. So can understand Donna's video this time
But they weren’t ? I’ve just looked back and no one said they’d been taken

Reactions: 5
But they weren’t ? I’ve just looked back and no one said they’d been taken
I think it was getting qhestioned with her cryptic posts as to who had the girls and social services were mentioned. I'm guessing they may have missed interepted what has been said. Because when I read through these comments that's how I understood it and i thought I had missed something lol

Reactions: 2
9E5BCC62-112B-424C-BB90-3EC6241D9B40.jpeg
Here we go again, no one said they had gone into care...just speculation into Charlotte’s cryptic post on insta about the girls 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like some people might need to make a rave thread about Charlie if they feel so passionately about defending her 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't decide if that's the colour of the walls and cupboards or if it's years worth of nicotine stains.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh god the hypeman herself Nanny Dons is back on the gram in her primark pj’s having a rant about tattle 😂😂. Calm Don dons don’t get your D necklace in a twist Hun 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many times did she need to say laughable. And Big Don producing the FAKE NEWS!!! You didn’t bust a rib laughing. Absolute donut of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only reason it was suggested was because Charlotte said herself on a live with her new best friend that someone has phoned social services

Reactions: 4
The only reason it was suggested was because Charlotte said herself on a live with her new best friend that someone has phoned social services
Exactly, I know it was mentioned a few threads back about them being involved due to her age but that was it and it was left, they have clearly seen people on about Charlie and assumed it was Charlotte because of the C but that’s it

How many times did she need to say laughable. And Big Don producing the FAKE NEWS!!! You didn’t bust a rib laughing. Absolute donut of a woman
She said it 7 times in the first 2 minutes 😂 you can tell she wasn’t laughing and it actually annoys her otherwise she would just ignore it hahahaha. It’s so funny how easy it is to wind her up she just reacts to absolutely anything, even when the stuff she Is saying Isn’t even true 😂

Reactions: 3
Exactly, I know it was mentioned a few threads back about them being involved due to her age but that was it and it was left, they have clearly seen people on about Charlie and assumed it was Charlotte because of the C but that’s it
Donna might also be forgetting she told everyone Charlotte had a social worker when the twins were born because of her age. Apparently that's the reason anyways

Reactions: 1
Big up tattle life actually being mentioned in nanny don dons igtv vid for the first time in forevzzzz! Just admit it u read here dons 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Donna might also be forgetting she told everyone Charlotte had a social worker when the twins were born because of her age. Apparently that's the reason anyways
I had a baby 2 months after turning 17 my little girl is one in 2 months stayed in college also have a part time job and not once has a social worker ever been out it’s most likely because of issues in the the past or issues with of one of the parents they where concerned.Definitely not because of age but that’s just my experience. :)

Reactions: 7
I had a baby 2 months after turning 17 my little girl is one in 2 months stayed in college also have a part time job and not once has a social worker ever been out it’s most likely because of issues in the the past or issues with of one of the parents they where concerned.Definitely not because of age but that’s just my experience. :)
I was going to say I know a girl in my school who was 15/16 when she had her daughter and social wasn’t involved

these girls are so far up their own backsides it’s unreal. Moaning about the attention they get, yet quite happy to document their lives on a reality TV show, and when that’s over and done with post the ins and outs of the goings on in their lives on social media, they then have the cheek to moan that the general public ‘have nothing better to do with our time’ and we all need to get a life. Are you off your nut? We are human beings, we are nosy it’s only natural to follow all this..... sorry but is that not part of the reason we all have social media in the first place? If we weren’t all nosy and gossips then there would be no such thing as social media.

Charlie- sorry doll but you’re going to regret all the stuff you share, have some respectfor yourself and if you can’t do that then do it for your daughter. Stop with the begging, and advertising sex work in the same posts as things related to your daughter, it’s just not nice at all. Sort your life out for god sake, it’s actually sad and embarrassing to see and hear about.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.