Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chalries out without Harlow again. Who the duck has her all the time? Mines been for two sleepovers this year! I'm not bragging, just jealous.
Is she? She’s deleted it from her Instagram.

Fantastic response.

I doubt Charlotte was saying she misses them because social took them away. It just doesn't happen like that (generally), especially at a time like now where they're so pushed for time and resources.
It doesn’t happen just like that, it has to go to court. I had a close friend of our family go through it and it took months.

Is she? She’s deleted it from her Instagram.

It doesn’t happen just like that, it has to go to court. I had a close friend of our family go through it and it took months.
Unless it was an emergency, they can just take them before it goes to court. Does she mean the social only just got involved or have they been involved for a while and she’s only just got peeved off over it?

Unless it was an emergency, they can just take them before it goes to court. Does she mean the social only just got involved or have they been involved for a while and she’s only just got peeved off over it?
honestly if my kids got taken by social i wouldn’t be down the pub with the girls doing shots

Reactions: 5
Why do people even think the girls were taken I'm confused, have I missed somthing? I highly doubt they have, Charlotte may have some flaws but she's not a neglectful mother, there are kids in much much worse conditions left with family's. At least Charlotte doesn't need a break every 48 hours like some.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m confused when I saw charlottes posts about the girls around the time it was mentioned on here it seemed like she was more saying it’s just her and the girls etc did I miss something? also I’m sure someone also said that SS had been involved already with her being a young mum and that it was normal? I know someone came to see my daughters “friend” to ensure she knew what the responsibility of a baby was when she was 17 but to be honest the girl is a dick and I wasn’t suprised they were involved, normal or not

Reactions: 4
Why do people even think the girls were taken I'm confused, have I missed somthing? I highly doubt they have, Charlotte may have some flaws but she's not a neglectful mother, there are kids in much much worse conditions left with family's. At least Charlotte doesn't need a break every 48 hours like some.
Kids don’t just get taken form parents just due to neglect that’s just one area for example: exposure to drugs, alcohol, adult behaviour, physical mental emotion or sexual abuse, they would be taken away if they are at risk of harm. Going by Charlottes weird posts last week about missing them and something else she posted on her story was odd and one of Tias comments. King drugz stuff over drugs when they were together plus we don’t know what’s gone on behind closed doors it might have happened I just find it change why scream on a live to say someone’s reported you too social services like has it only happened recently or a while ago and that’s why she did those weird posts.

I’m confused when I saw charlottes posts about the girls around the time it was mentioned on here it seemed like she was more saying it’s just her and the girls etc did I miss something? also I’m sure someone also said that SS had been involved already with her being a young mum and that it was normal? I know someone came to see my daughters “friend” to ensure she knew what the responsibility of a baby was when she was 17 but to be honest the girl is a dick and I wasn’t suprised they were involved, normal or not
My sister had her son when she was 16 (she had to walk out of her GCSES due to morning sickness) she never had the social involved she only had a health visitor

Reactions: 9
I thought Charlotte just missed her kids because they were at their dads 😂

Reactions: 17
I dont think the kids have been taken unless I missed something. I just thought it was one of those vague posts aimed at the ex after a break up.

Reactions: 6
I dont think the kids have been taken unless I missed something. I just thought it was one of those vague posts aimed at the ex after a break up.
Don’t know. I’m not saying she has 🤷🏼‍♀️ I would think she’s been reported due to king drugyz and his drugs or something. Can’t see people being too happy seeing him having kids if he’s under the influence of drugs

Don don will be on Instagram live soon, im going to address the rumours from the tattle life. my Charlotte has never had social services take the girls 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dya reckon these are the tracksuit bottoms that Bailey is wearing in that weird insta video with her and Charlie?
No doubt. Charlie probably means one time soon at time i took the photo . (A.k.a ill wear them.until they are sold.)

Don don will be on Instagram live soon, im going to address the rumours from the tattle life. my Charlotte has never had social services take the girls 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
I dont normally address things. But I can't let this slide. Poor Charlotte has had a text from a concerned fan...... trail into a story of something that makes no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t comment much but Charlie really is getting on my tits these days, on the beg for a PLT code again ffs get a proper job hun and you won’t need one 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.