Teen Mum Young & Pregnant #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little explorers owner who gifted Charlie that set for Harlow.. so I came here to see what the comment was and all I can see is somebody messaging the phone case page But not her? Is she trying to make out like it’s her? I don’t get it 🤔😂😂😂
honestly these people secretly love tattle 🥴🤣

Reactions: 4
Little explorers owner who gifted Charlie that set for Harlow.. so I came here to see what the comment was and all I can see is somebody messaging the phone case page But not her? Is she trying to make out like it’s her? I don’t get it 🤔😂😂😂
All advertisement is good when it’s someone with a bad reputation being the ambassador of your brand ok then hun why not go get a murder or someone like that do it for you too if all publicity is good 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
All advertisement is good when it’s someone with a bad reputation being the ambassador of your brand ok then hun why not go get a murder or someone like that do it for you too if all publicity is good 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know she’s made herself sound a right cock, her business’ reputation should be more important than a little bit of tattle limelight but obviously not 😳

Reactions: 11
487A5FFC-7E6A-44B0-94D3-6042D05C38FF.png
Mate you put your crappy opinion out there and couldnt get a table then took the piss with the helicopter. You are still trying to flog a dead horse no one agrees with you, you could pass someone who coughs on you as simple as. I dont understand how this guy lives life like this bleeping virus is everywhere....you think every law is stupid you dick this saddens me. My daughter has lost her job today and also found out her bf May be infected through his fam so her birthday next week is ruined, we’ve had to literally cut it down by half and more in case people are affected what the duck is bretts problem at having to wear a mask?? Try having actual restrictions my god you are class a wanker

Obviously any publicity is good publicity, if that’s a kids page go in at them I say

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
View attachment 257331Mate you put your crappy opinion out there and couldnt get a table then took the piss with the helicopter. You are still trying to flog a dead horse no one agrees with you, you could pass someone who coughs on you as simple as. I dont understand how this guy lives life like this bleeping virus is everywhere....you think every law is stupid you dick this saddens me. My daughter has lost her job today and also found out her bf May be infected through his fam so her birthday next week is ruined, we’ve had to literally cut it down by half and more in case people are affected what the duck is bretts problem at having to wear a mask?? Try having actual restrictions my god you are class a wanker
It doesn’t surprise me. I remember back in March when everyone was crying out for a national lock down due to people dying and hospitals starting to get rammed he was going on about boris doing a good job (no matter what people’s political views were) and there was some else and he was like “he’s definitely doing a great job” when it came out the UK had the worse death rate in the world 🤦🏼‍♀️ Tin hat Brett is

Reactions: 8

if that’s little explorers they won’t be arsed about Charlie as Mrs hinch haS secured loads of buyers

74ED495C-0515-4585-A4A9-620950248C14.png
[/QUOTE]

Brett is the type of person we need to be worried about. Doesn’t believe in anything and probably the least affected he makes me sick the arrogance is astounding.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
if that’s little explorers they won’t be arsed about Charlie as Mrs hinch haS secured loads of buyers

View attachment 257354
No I know, that’s not what I meant, she put a status up saying she’d been screenshotted in here but I can’t find it, I just thought it was odd and attention seeking? 🤔 Fair play to her making a go at it 🥳

Reactions: 2
No I know, that’s not what I meant, she put a status up saying she’d been screenshotted in here but I can’t find it, I just thought it was odd and attention seeking? 🤔 Fair play to her making a go at it 🥳
No well I went on the page that I thought it was and not sure why the woman would say that and why it was tagged but seen Mrs hinch and just thought....gah Charlie is small fry to her,,, but yeah if she can make a go for it good for her. All confusing really as people messaging the collabs and getting them wrong was she the clothing or the phone case?

Thanks hun for the advertisement of tattle life

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.