Teen Mum UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks so much like the guy in the video she shared.

I like ree-ann but Dylan is scumy sorry, smoking and drinking straight out of a bottle your a dad of 4 plus a step child. Grow up.
Where are you seeing this?

Is reannes baby called Princess? Someone has commented on the picture saying “Carter and princess are you double” and reanne liked it, whereas previously someone has guessed the name and she’s said it’s not that . I’ll admit I have too much time on my hands when my baby sleeps 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is reannes baby called Princess? Someone has commented on the picture saying “Carter and princess are you double” and reanne liked it, whereas previously someone has guessed the name and she’s said it’s not that . I’ll admit I have too much time on my hands when my baby sleeps 😂😂😂
She probably doesn’t want to give everyone the baby’s name so she’s just calling her ‘princess’ for now. I doubt she’ll have actually called her princess seeing as she’s picked 2 normal names for her previous children.

Reactions: 9
I know it happens all the time but Dylan and Ree-Ane aren't following each other on insta👀

can we just catch me up with Emma. I’ve not been around because 18 month sleep regression and teething 😅
Is she actually pregnant? I know she’s said she is, but idk.. she keeps deleting comments that people put on her by photos addressing it and she deletes them, when normally she just argues 😅 I know everyone carries differently so it could just 100% be that. She’s 8 months with her second and looks more like she’s eaten too much pasta than she’s grown an entire human

Reactions: 10
can we just catch me up with Emma. I’ve not been around because 18 month sleep regression and teething 😅
Is she actually pregnant? I know she’s said she is, but idk.. she keeps deleting comments that people put on her by photos addressing it and she deletes them, when normally she just argues 😅 I know everyone carries differently so it could just 100% be that. She’s 8 months with her second and looks more like she’s eaten too much pasta than she’s grown an entire human
Didn’t she have her son early?

I really really don’t like what Mia is promoting at all. Basically a under 800 cal meal plan. Your brain doesn’t even function of that, how stupid can you be with young followers seriously dangerous and triggering to people with eating disorders also.

Reactions: 17
I really really don’t like what Mia is promoting at all. Basically a under 800 cal meal plan. Your brain doesn’t even function of that, how stupid can you be with young followers seriously dangerous and triggering to people with eating disorders also.
F88A4CE8-B233-4010-88A8-2E56822AB0FA.jpeg

Is it even healthy to do this? Surely starving your body of food to ‘cleanse it’ is dangerous?

Reactions: 10
View attachment 304758
Is it even healthy to do this? Surely starving your body of food to ‘cleanse it’ is dangerous?
No it’s not healthy, your liver and kidneys are literally there for this function.
I can’t bear all these insta people popping up as dieticians, god knows what people who actually studied at uni think of it all.

Reactions: 17
Sorry but “juicing” drinking nothing but juice and a sausage is crash dieting

Reactions: 9
I am currently battling anorexia and it's awful she's promoting that. I have below 800 cal a day and I've been told if I don't eat more I'm pretty much gone 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'm 21 and her post is awfully triggering. She needs to realise that its so dangerous and can easily spiral into any Ed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I am currently battling anorexia and it's awful she's promoting that. I have below 800 cal a day and I've been told if I don't eat more I'm pretty much gone 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'm 21 and her post is awfully triggering. She needs to realise that its so dangerous and can easily spiral into any Ed.
It’s so daft for someone with any following to promote somthing so dangerous. I’m pretty sure if you even go on a liquid diet prior to surgery it has to be overseen by a doctor etc! How these “health” companies promote it shouldn’t even be legal.
I really hope your doing well and sending hugs 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 xxxx

• Heart
I do like her but she’s so thick sometimes honestly. I’ve struggled with food for as long as I can remember so I really relate. Sending you lots of love ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.