Teen Mum UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Replying to a post from the previous thread.

How is it only Reeann who gets called out for being petty etc about ONE comment saying Dylan upgrades etc? There was hundreds of comments like this that were being posted on Megan’s photos saying she upgraded etc or having a glow up. Sooo many people give shade to Reeann yet you have billie Megan and their other sister constantly throwing shade at Reeann on a regular basis!

Yes there are things Reeann has done that I don’t agree with but this was bloody years ago now, let them move on. How come Megan doesn’t get shade for all the wrong doings she does? She also slept with her best friends boyfriend then proceeded to have a relationship with him. Let’s not forget how she’s being petty over their break up putting stuff on SM about him not being able to read (which in my opinion is a low blow as a lot of people have dyslexia). At the end of the day Reeann looks after Megan’s children when Dylan is out or working etc and she does a pretty good job of it, she probably kept the pregnancy a secret because she gets nothing but tit from Megan’s followers or Teen Moms talks who constantly call her a petty Betty. On one of Teen Mom talks Q&A’s I asked her why does she keep calling her that and she blatantly ignored it 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m also curious, because a couple of months ago, This happened.
Did Dylan cheat on re-anne when she was pregnant? If he did with Megan, which would make sense after Megan billie and the other sister posted. That’s bad on both Megan and Dylan’s fault. Imagine cheating on someone when they’re at their most vulnerable

How is it only Reeann who gets called out for being petty etc about ONE comment saying Dylan upgrades etc? There was hundreds of comments like this that were being posted on Megan’s photos saying she upgraded etc or having a glow up. Sooo many people give shade to Reeann yet you have billie Megan and their other sister constantly throwing shade at Reeann on a regular basis!

Yes there are things Reeann has done that I don’t agree with but this was bloody years ago now, let them move on. How come Megan doesn’t get shade for all the wrong doings she does? She also slept with her best friends boyfriend then proceeded to have a relationship with him. Let’s not forget how she’s being petty over their break up putting stuff on SM about him not being able to read (which in my opinion is a low blow as a lot of people have dyslexia). At the end of the day Reeann looks after Megan’s children when Dylan is out or working etc and she does a pretty good job of it, she probably kept the pregnancy a secret because she gets nothing but tit from Megan’s followers or Teen Moms talks who constantly call her a petty Betty. On one of Teen Mom talks Q&A’s I asked her why does she keep calling her that and she blatantly ignored it 🤔
Of course nobody says anything, it’s like that girl who posted in the teen mum groups on Facebook. Tels ex. Who said nobody says anything about her because she’s on the show. Someone else mentioned she had a trap house. Whether or not that’s true I don’t know. And there was a screenshot of someone saying Megan should have her kids taken off her and re Anne agreed. It seemed nasty at the time. But we do only see a short amount on the tv. And tel was high off his face in all the scenes.... do you think they were selling drugs in the flat?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I have to say, I'm not Ree-anne (or however you spell it) biggest fan, but hats off to her for keeping it quiet! I bet Megan and Billie have been dying to spill the tea! She does seem like she just wants a quiet life away from the drama to be fair to her!

Reactions: 12
I'm all for having as many children as you want along as you provide for them. I don't see how they can afford this many kids on one wage and dylan paying maintenance for his other 2. Reanne won't work for years yet. I doubt dylan earns that much unless she claims benefits as a single parent, she won't get any benefits for the 3rd child. But then they have been on TV and alot of people will know she has a live in partner so god knows. She won't get a bigger place just like that even if she does it will be years in a place like Essex where I assume demand is very high she won't be a priority. 5 kids and 2 adults in a 2 bed council flat when dylans kids stay over 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 25

AMEN to this!!!!!

Reactions: 5
What a way to start a Monday morning - I think I agree with a little bit of everyone ! Ha keep it coming!

Reactions: 15
I’m also curious, because a couple of months ago, This happened.
Did Dylan cheat on re-anne when she was pregnant? If he did with Megan, which would make sense after Megan billie and the other sister posted. That’s bad on both Megan and Dylan’s fault. Imagine cheating on someone when they’re at their most vulnerable

Of course nobody says anything, it’s like that girl who posted in the teen mum groups on Facebook. Tels ex. Who said nobody says anything about her because she’s on the show. Someone else mentioned she had a trap house. Whether or not that’s true I don’t know. And there was a screenshot of someone saying Megan should have her kids taken off her and re Anne agreed. It seemed nasty at the time. But we do only see a short amount on the tv. And tel was high off his face in all the scenes.... do you think they were selling drugs in the flat?
There’s obviously more going on behind the scenes that isn’t being aired etc. I also seen a few comments saying that Megan barely works at that salon she has with her friend so it doesn’t make sense as to how she can afford to own a BMW SUV if she doesn’t work overly much. Drugs definitely play some role into that families life as they openly show them doing balloons. I’m not sure if Megan does this but Billie always has them posted. The BMW SUV tickles me though when she’s living in a 2bed council house...surely if you have money you’d invest it into a house for yourself and your children before getting a car?!

Reactions: 27
If only people put more effort into finding a job than spitting out babies.. baffles me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
There’s obviously more going on behind the scenes that isn’t being aired etc. I also seen a few comments saying that Megan barely works at that salon she has with her friend so it doesn’t make sense as to how she can afford to own a BMW SUV if she doesn’t work overly much. Drugs definitely play some role into that families life as they openly show them doing balloons. I’m not sure if Megan does this but Billie always has them posted. The BMW SUV tickles me though when she’s living in a 2bed council house...surely if you have money you’d invest it into a house for yourself and your children before getting a car?!
BMW usually give heavy discounts to influencers who have over 100k followers, on lease deals. So they can get a brand new car at the fraction of the monthly payments that us normal folk pay! 😂 think this may be why she has a newer car.
Deffo think something dodgy goes on with that family tho, because when Megan started TM, she literally lived in a trailer in Dylan’s parents garden.. we all know mtv don’t pay the TMUK girls the same as the American girls get, so it’s a bit suspicious 😂 don’t think Clarosa ad’s bring in that much money tbh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reeane, Dylan and Megan are all silly children who shouldn’t be having kids. Their attitude towards one another is embarrassing, years later and they are still making petty comments about each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Same ive also asked and she didn't respond. She likes to be up certain mums arses though, if they all loved Reann she would soon stop

Reactions: 5
I never see petty comments being made etc! I follow both megan and Reanne, do I need to be following teen mom talks?

Reactions: 1
Reeane, Dylan and Megan are all silly children who shouldn’t be having kids. Their attitude towards one another is embarrassing, years later and they are still making petty comments about each other.
You would think they’d be kore worried about themselves at this point, but there’s always shade flying about with them.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how anyone could say they shouldn’t have kids. I like reeann she clearly looks after the kids really well and her home is always clean unlike megans filthy flat in the last series. Megan just wants a man and another kid and don’t care who with and is clearly jealous that Dylan now has a family and is happy while she’s still acting like some kind of gangsta wannabe thinking she’s all that. love the fact the baby was kept a secret and something just for them as a family to know and celebrate, how many times has Megan dropped hints about a baby yet reeann is called petty. Wasn’t it Megan that told everyone about reeann been pregnant with her little boy so she could try and cause trouble

Reactions: 28
I don’t know how anyone could say they shouldn’t have kids. I like reeann she clearly looks after the kids really well and her home is always clean unlike megans filthy flat in the last series. Megan just wants a man and another kid and don’t care who with and is clearly jealous that Dylan now has a family and is happy while she’s still acting like some kind of gangsta wannabe thinking she’s all that. love the fact the baby was kept a secret and something just for them as a family to know and celebrate, how many times has Megan dropped hints about a baby yet reeann is called petty. Wasn’t it Megan that told everyone about reeann been pregnant with her little boy so she could try and cause trouble
🙌🏻🙌🏻
I’m hoping Megan found out last night about the baby😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean have as many kids as you like so long as you can adequately provide for them. After being on teen mum she can’t be in receipt of benefits and if she is then she is very sill considering it’s obvious Dylan lives there. Unless they say he just stays there a certain amount of days - how many is it you are allowed a partner to stay without it affecting benefits? Kids can and can’t be expensive - they probably have kept loads of clothes cots Parma etc as the kids are all still so young. It’s slot though, very early 20’s 5 children combined, in a 2 bedroom flat. They still need to eat, have birthdays christmases etc. They’re hardly a rock solid couple either. I’m so shocked Megan didn’t blow this out of the water

Reactions: 14
Honestly Megan and Ree Ann are as bad as each other. They’re both so petty towards each other, and fighting over Dylan is pathetic. He’s no prize, he can’t even be faithful!

Reactions: 19
She probably claims universal credit, whatever Dylan earns will be taken Into consideration and then you get more money for each subsequent child you have

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.