Teen Mum UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so daft for someone with any following to promote somthing so dangerous. I’m pretty sure if you even go on a liquid diet prior to surgery it has to be overseen by a doctor etc! How these “health” companies promote it shouldn’t even be legal.
I really hope your doing well and sending hugs 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 xxxx
I don't get people that do it willingly.

I suffer from gastroparesis so my stomach sometimes can't digest solid food. And I be on liquid diets sometimes for a day, sometimes for weeks. I would give anything to be able to eat normally.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't get people that do it willingly.

I suffer from gastroparesis so my stomach sometimes can't digest solid food. And I be on liquid diets sometimes for a day, sometimes for weeks. I would give anything to be able to eat normally.
Unfortunately being “Skinny” is more popular than being healthy and always has been.
I don’t personally blame Mia for this it’s the company’s fault

Reactions: 6
I do really like Mia, but to echo what others have said, it’s a very irresponsible thing to be promoting. If she wants to do it, then fine, do it, but don’t actively promote it to such a young following

Reactions: 11
I never understand why people feel the need to 'cleanse' or 'detox' their body with these insane diets. That's literally what your kidneys and liver are for.

Reactions: 18
I thought the whole of England are on a lockdown..how did Mia get her eyelashes done 🤔

Reactions: 7
Megan posted on her Snapchat of her singing in the car without wearing a seatbelt. I’d have thought having children you’d be more responsible.... but clearly not! And after Dylan’s mum died you’d have thought she’d have been less stupid

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Megan posted on her Snapchat of her singing in the car without wearing a seatbelt. I’d have thought having children you’d be more responsible.... but clearly not! And after Dylan’s mum died you’d have thought she’d have been less stupid
This tit actually infuriates me! In my opinion, MTV should be stepping in when they post this type of stuff and reminding them of their platform. How irresponsible, especially with such a young following! As you say, with what happened to Dylan's Mum you'd think she would have more sense!

Some people are staying open. I don't blame them either, how can self employed businesses survive like this?
A couple of lash techs in my area have said they're doing "black market" lashes as they keep calling them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Luckily I don't need any illegal lashes as my tech got me in the day before lockdown.

On one hand I can't blame the people for breaking the rules, because some people unfortunately just aren't entitled to any help so you've got to do what you've got to do to survive but then on the other hand I do feel like we all need to do our bit. The longer people don't follow the rules, the longer this will go on for. It's a difficult one.

Either way, not really responsible of Mia to promote that she's had hers done in a lockdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I thought the whole of England are on a lockdown..how did Mia get her eyelashes done 🤔
Aren’t the strip lashes? Doesn’t that mean that they’re stick on and not done by the eyelash tech? I’ve no idea about lashes so I could be completely wrong 😂

Reactions: 1
Aren’t the strip lashes? Doesn’t that mean that they’re stick on and not done by the eyelash tech? I’ve no idea about lashes so I could be completely wrong 😂
Yeah they’re ones that you wear and take off at the end of the day with your makeup, lots of lash techs are doing them to keep themselves earning a little over lockdown 😌

Reactions: 2
oooh my bad your right they are the strip lashes so they can be done yourself! Oops just ignore my post lol.

Reactions: 1
Considering Dylan's mum wasnt wearing her seatbelt in her accident youd think megan would buckle the duck up

Reactions: 13
Talking of Dylan’s mum.. I know it’s such old news but was anyone else so shocked when it turned out she had a girlfriend.. I’ve been on her Facebook and she still posts about missing her and how she wasn’t allowed to be at the funeral etc. Why was it all kept so hush hush. Do feel bad for Dylan though to lose your mum so horrifically at such a young age when you’ve got young kids too, probably why he has had another child. Desperate for family maybe.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Talking of Dylan’s mum.. I know it’s such old news but was anyone else so shocked when it turned out she had a girlfriend.. I’ve been on her Facebook and she still posts about missing her and how she wasn’t allowed to be at the funeral etc. Why was it all kept so hush hush. Do feel bad for Dylan though to lose your mum so horrifically at such a young age when you’ve got young kids too, probably why he has had another child. Desperate for family maybe.
I thought she was with dean dylans dad? That’s news to me! I agree so so tragic.

Reactions: 6
I thought she was with dean dylans dad? That’s news to me! I agree so so tragic.
No they had split and she was with another woman. Her brother did a post when she had died saying she suffered with depression and hinted it was due to the way people had treated her behind closed doors, can only speculate but I’m guessing it was Dean..

• Sad
Reactions: 10
the teenmomuk talks page is either Megan or someone who’s friends with Megan 🤣 so obvious! They have it out for Reanne don’t they 🙄😂

Reactions: 15
the teenmomuk talks page is either Megan or someone who’s friends with Megan 🤣 so obvious! They have it out for Reanne don’t they 🙄😂
I always think it’s Mia cause of the voice 😂 But yeah I don’t like the unneeded hatred towards ree Ane she was barely on the show and minds her business like tf?

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how people don’t wear seat belts? Cars make that awful bleeping noise if you don’t have it on?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.