Teen Mum UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the messages Erin has received about Aalayah. Absolutely f*cking disgusting! How could anyone say things like that about a child!! Manley is ugggggggllyy but both his girls are beautiful

Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the messages Erin has received about Aalayah. Absolutely f*cking disgusting! How could anyone say things like that about a child!! Manley is ugggggggllyy but both his girls are beautiful
I saw that! Fair enough insult Manley cause he is ugly af but it’s so vile when people wanna take it to children

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but I found that video of Reeane and her daughter pouting really sad! Why is a toddler pouting like that? Let’s just let children be children for goodness sake

Reactions: 13
I love Reanne, and she’s much more likeable then Megan IMO.. but I don’t get keeping your pregnancy a secret for whatever reason, for privacy and what not, just to plaster her newborns face over the Internet anyway. What’s the point in hiding it from Instagram just to post about it the minute she’s born 🧐

Reactions: 14
Of course that horrible Maggie is trying to blame Mia. She really is a small minded hole. I don’t see what everyone else sees in Mia but she is super good looking-far more than Erin, and the two little girls are very similar so I find it very hard to believe that Mia sent nasty messages because she is jealous. She is probably thankful that Erin and Spaceraider are together and out of her hair. More likely someone has taken against Erin for some reason. Or it’s Mags trying to stir up stuff in revenge for Mia’s post shading spaceraider for filming while driving, and she loves drama.

Reactions: 26
I love Reanne, and she’s much more likeable then Megan IMO.. but I don’t get keeping your pregnancy a secret for whatever reason, for privacy and what not, just to plaster her newborns face over the Internet anyway. What’s the point in hiding it from Instagram just to post about it the minute she’s born 🧐
She’s missed out on months of freebie opportunities, she’s got to pull them back somehow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m only on season 5 but it’s so obvious Shannon didn’t take her pill on purpose both times 😬 so embarrassing to watch, she’s desperate to cling on to Charlie

Reactions: 14
I’m only on season 5 but it’s so obvious Shannon didn’t take her pill on purpose both times 😬 so embarrassing to watch, she’s desperate to cling on to Charlie
She’s obviously happy now but it was so obvious in the program that it still wasn’t going to work out. He made it clear he didn’t want another baby and ‘forgetting’ to get the morning after pill was flimsy!

Reactions: 8
Megs put a picture up on snap of her cuddling with a guy but an emoji over his face. I don’t think is Tel but can’t be 100%

And Tel’s put a new snap up with another girl who definitely isn’t Megan. Move on fast these guys do, don’t they...

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sorry Emma but can't see many wanting your "hybrid" lashes. We all have seen yours on tv😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does Chloe keep promoting plastic shoes and how many pairs of fluffy sliders does someone need?

also Marley is school age why is he eating off a baby plate?

Reactions: 8
Megs put a picture up on snap of her cuddling with a guy but an emoji over his face. I don’t think is Tel but can’t be 100%

And Tel’s put a new snap up with another girl who definitely isn’t Megan. Move on fast these guys do, don’t they...
😂😂😂😂😂 god help the guy whoever he is! She will want a baby by Xmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I know I saw that! I saw on tells I wasn’t sure if it was Megan or not... 🤣 it was so quick. Gross if you ask me jumping from guy to guy if that is the case. Looks like Dylan and reanne are more settled now

Reactions: 2
I know I saw that! I saw on tells I wasn’t sure if it was Megan or not... 🤣 it was so quick. Gross if you ask me jumping from guy to guy if that is the case. Looks like Dylan and reanne are more settled now
Megan will only move on so fast as she in rush for a baby I give it February next year and she’s will be up the duff

And can we talk about the new manz fringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course that horrible Maggie is trying to blame Mia. She really is a small minded hole. I don’t see what everyone else sees in Mia but she is super good looking-far more than Erin, and the two little girls are very similar so I find it very hard to believe that Mia sent nasty messages because she is jealous. She is probably thankful that Erin and Spaceraider are together and out of her hair. More likely someone has taken against Erin for some reason. Or it’s Mags trying to stir up stuff in revenge for Mia’s post shading spaceraider for filming while driving, and she loves drama.
I actually didn’t see that as her trying to say it was someone Mia knew? I just saw it as her saying whoever you are you troll kinda thing. Also I’m pretty sure Erin and Manley aren’t together 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.