Teen Mum UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a nice idea but with all the toys on the unit as well it just looks too much, and strange how his name is on their about three times 😂
It’s just such boring colours for a little boys room , what little boy needs his name that many times on a wall and pointless pictures.. it’s so silly, why not do something a little boy would like 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I like the wall but definitely not for Marley. She’s done that for herself. Poor Marley should have something he’d enjoy on it or have something that’s actually his age.

How boring for him :( all about the appearance for these people, he certainly did not have a say on any of his OWN room...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In Billie’s story, she’s sitting with McKenzie in the car and it looks like 1. He isn’t strapped into anything and 2. It looks like his car seat cover is completely ripped off and he’s sitting on the plastic. How stupid can you be?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
In Billie’s story, she’s sitting with McKenzie in the car and it looks like 1. He isn’t strapped into anything and 2. It looks like his car seat cover is completely ripped off and he’s sitting on the plastic. How stupid can you be?!
I thought the same , he's strapped it at the bottom but this arms are totally out so if she crashes he's flying out. And yeah no car seat cover or back just bare plastic. So dangerous.

Reactions: 1
I thought the same , he's strapped it at the bottom but this arms are totally out so if she crashes he's flying out. And yeah no car seat cover or back just bare plastic. So dangerous.
I’ve noticed as well that it’s one of those god awful car seats that are tested to the bare minimum. Pictures have gone round Facebook of how they look after a crash and the seat is completely ripped apart. That boy would have no chance in a crash

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.