Teen Mum UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan will only move on so fast as she in rush for a baby I give it February next year and sheโ€™s will be up the duff

And can we talk about the new manz fringe ๐Ÿ˜‚
That fringe is something else! Full on chav ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ looks like he wears sovereigns and wears fake Burberry

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In about season 3 or 4 when Sassi and Darren went to turtle bay for his bday and she got him that cake with him roofing on top of it, did she get him a Rolex???? Cos it was 100% a Rolex box but surely she couldnโ€™t afford to get him that? Then they split up the bloody month later

Reactions: 4
In about season 3 or 4 when Sassi and Darren went to turtle bay for his bday and she got him that cake with him roofing on top of it, did she get him a Rolex???? Cos it was 100% a Rolex box but surely she couldnโ€™t afford to get him that? Then they split up the bloody month later
I'd say it was a replica, just like the Gucci hat she got him

Reactions: 9
Ree-ane and Dylan arenโ€™t following each other again, and sheโ€™s deleted the announcement picture of the new baby girl.. And now Dylan is using IG again but posting stories of Isabella and the kids? Weird functioning family they are ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 16
Do we think the new man is the one in the music video she shared on her story he has the fringe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks so much like the guy in the video she shared.

I like ree-ann but Dylan is scumy sorry, smoking and drinking straight out of a bottle your a dad of 4 plus a step child. Grow up.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.