Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coolcats24

VIP Member
Chloe saying she thinks she’s got a water infection...hun, I’d go get an STI/STD test god knows where Jordan’s been

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Witchtits

I lost loads of respect for Megan when she started shouting "blud", so cringey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Pot2PeeIn

What a fucking state to be in. I despair of this shit being normalised for my children. In this day and age of education and choices, 4 biological children with 2 women at Dylan’s age is a fucking disgrace. No financial security no career no self funded housing for any of the 4. I’d castrate my sons myself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Lollylouxo

If only people put more effort into finding a job than spitting out babies.. baffles me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Drea1984

Chatty Member
That chubby faced man child Charlie is thick as mince. Always think of him believing he could get a 400k mortgage

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Missdissapointed

Chatty Member
Anyone else think it’s weird Megan posting pictures of her latest boyfriend but covering his face or blurring him out 😂? She commented saying he doesn’t want to be on social media but surely you just wouldn’t post him at all instead of sticking daft stickers on his head 😳🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Sophiealicerose

Chatty Member
Megan posted on her Snapchat of her singing in the car without wearing a seatbelt. I’d have thought having children you’d be more responsible.... but clearly not! And after Dylan’s mum died you’d have thought she’d have been less stupid

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

LilToes

VIP Member
Replying to a post from the previous thread.

How is it only Reeann who gets called out for being petty etc about ONE comment saying Dylan upgrades etc? There was hundreds of comments like this that were being posted on Megan’s photos saying she upgraded etc or having a glow up. Sooo many people give shade to Reeann yet you have billie Megan and their other sister constantly throwing shade at Reeann on a regular basis!

Yes there are things Reeann has done that I don’t agree with but this was bloody years ago now, let them move on. How come Megan doesn’t get shade for all the wrong doings she does? She also slept with her best friends boyfriend then proceeded to have a relationship with him. Let’s not forget how she’s being petty over their break up putting stuff on SM about him not being able to read (which in my opinion is a low blow as a lot of people have dyslexia). At the end of the day Reeann looks after Megan’s children when Dylan is out or working etc and she does a pretty good job of it, she probably kept the pregnancy a secret because she gets nothing but shit from Megan’s followers or Teen Moms talks who constantly call her a petty Betty. On one of Teen Mom talks Q&A’s I asked her why does she keep calling her that and she blatantly ignored it 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Scar14

VIP Member
Bold of you to assume Manley doesn’t just smell like weed and unwashed ass

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Trey93

Reeane, Dylan and Megan are all silly children who shouldn’t be having kids. Their attitude towards one another is embarrassing, years later and they are still making petty comments about each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

lexi123

I don’t know which is sadder.. the fact that Chloe records herself ironing on a Saturday, or the fact I’m watching it 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Scar14

VIP Member
Re-Anne posting a video of everyone’s baubles and turning her new baby’s around so no one sees the name😂 I’m sorry but she’s pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Amber seems like one of those mums who would let her kids run wild in a restaurant or at a funeral 😂

I saw a story of her just sat there laughing at Hudson throwing the trees at her sister. Yeah it’s not a massive deal but you are supposed to teach them young that throwing things is not okay. Not laugh at them and say they’re going to be naughty like Brooklyn, Next time it could be something dangerous or expensive

• Haha
Reactions: 33