Teen Mum UK #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally get what you mean totally it drives me mad and then theres me and my partner who I lost my job during the pandemic and because we own our own house were not entitled to any housing benefit and then my husband earnt too much for me to get anything but he is still only on minimum wage so I don't understand how so many people seem to have enough money for all these things when they are on benefits!
I'm convinced a lot of them are in credit card debt. They rack up expenses on the card and when it statement comes it says you only need to pay x amount as a minimum payment. They pay the minimum and don't think about it because they're still making a payment.

Reactions: 8
Wonder how reanne is getting on is her little flat with 5 kids and a dog🥴
Yes this seems like an intense set up to be fair. She had the flat with her kid, fine. She moved in with someone who had 2 kids fine. It’s a squeeze, deal with it & try and better yourself. But to then bring 2 more kids into the mix. Selfish. I saw on a q&a thing a while back saying how she doesn’t work and Dylan is the bread winner. Nothing against stay at home mums if your lifestyle allows. Their lifestyle does not allow if these are your living arrangements. Not to be ignorant things happen you deal with it. But at such a young age.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she doesn’t say Dylan lives there so she gets more benefits. Would explain why she’s not asked for a bigger place.

Reactions: 9
Yes this seems like an intense set up to be fair. She had the flat with her kid, fine. She moved in with someone who had 2 kids fine. It’s a squeeze, deal with it & try and better yourself. But to then bring 2 more kids into the mix. Selfish. I saw on a q&a thing a while back saying how she doesn’t work and Dylan is the bread winner. Nothing against stay at home mums if your lifestyle allows. Their lifestyle does not allow if these are your living arrangements. Not to be ignorant things happen you deal with it. But at such a young age.

Agreed, no one forced them to procreate. They already had 3 kids between them, anyone sensible would have held back and concentrated on their relatively new relationship, but no, its much cooler idea to have another 2 kids in their small flat. Because then people will believe they are a "real serious couple" and have sealed the deal. We all know they 100% planned Carter as we saw it on the show and I'd bet money they planned their 2nd..

I have nothing against young parents at all, some of them are better than older parents. But 4 kids under 21 (Dylan) spread between 2 women and with no security (own home etc) is shocking and exactly why there is judgement. Megan is the exact same. Baby at 16 but things happen I agree, but it was a great idea to have a 2nd while living in a caravan. I'll never forget the episode where she had Dulcie Mae, she narrated "I'm so proud, I've got 2 kids and I'm just 18" Sorry love, but opening your legs and making a baby twice when you dont have a pot to piss in, isnt anything to be proud of. The fact she was proud of it because she was "18" was the shocking thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she doesn’t say Dylan lives there so she gets more benefits. Would explain why she’s not asked for a bigger place.
Yes I think most of them must do that! I think that’s why Shannon would always state Charlie doesn’t stay every night incase the DWP were tuning in. But if that’s the case they’re probably being watched and will get caught out, well hopefully anyway if you want to sit indoors raising kids instead of getting a job. Nothing against benefits, not bashing it at all, I was on them for a while or I would not of survived. But I used them for what they are HELP while I bettered myself enough to come off them and support myself not an Income.

Reactions: 7
Agreed, no one forced them to procreate. They already had 3 kids between them, anyone sensible would have held back and concentrated on their relatively new relationship, but no, its much cooler idea to have another 2 kids in their small flat. Because then people will believe they are a "real serious couple" and have sealed the deal. We all know they 100% planned Carter as we saw it on the show and I'd bet money they planned their 2nd..

I have nothing against young parents at all, some of them are better than older parents. But 4 kids under 21 (Dylan) spread between 2 women and with no security (own home etc) is shocking and exactly why there is judgement. Megan is the exact same. Baby at 16 but things happen I agree, but it was a great idea to have a 2nd while living in a caravan. I'll never forget the episode where she had Dulcie Mae, she narrated "I'm so proud, I've got 2 kids and I'm just 18" Sorry love, but opening your legs and making a baby twice when you dont have a pot to piss in, isnt anything to be proud of. The fact she was proud of it because she was "18" was the shocking thing.
I couldn’t have worded this any better myself 👏🏼👏🏼
Nothing at all against young parents, IF they make sensible decisions. Neither reeanne, Dylan or Megan have considered their circumstances before making decisions which isn’t sensible at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
now just seen on her Instagram that she is worried 2 trips she’s booked in 2021 will be cancelled. So, 2 adults, 5 kids between them, one working, living in a flat, and you have booked 2 holidays in a global pandemic. Either if they go alone, leave the kids which ever way, what are your priorities? That’s a deposit for a bigger place to house all your children?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
now just seen on her Instagram that she is worried 2 trips she’s booked in 2021 will be cancelled. So, 2 adults, 5 kids between them, one working, living in a flat, and you have booked 2 holidays in a global pandemic. Either if they go alone, leave the kids which ever way, what are your priorities? That’s a deposit for a bigger place to house all your children?
They obviously have a decent income going in to support 5 kids, 2 holidays a year and all this tacky stuff re Ann buys and wears, wouldn’t you think they would use that money to get a house for them all?! 😩

Reactions: 14
They obviously have a decent income going in to support 5 kids, 2 holidays a year and all this tacky stuff re Ann buys and wears, wouldn’t you think they would use that money to get a house for them all?! 😩
Because the holidays and the tat take priority - the flat isn't a burden to them. It will be cheap, no issues if the boiler breaks etc.

Reactions: 2
10890198-7342-4312-8AAC-650D1FB89365.jpeg
Jordan liking her posts now, looks like they’re back together (or they never actually broke up)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.