Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think Chloe just thinks she has loads of followers so has to let them know what’s gone on. She’s jumped into z list celebrity mode straight away. Like people have awful stuff happen all the time but she uploads like she would have a convo to her mates. I didn’t see Mias to be honest. Chloes an odd one. Comes across like a try hard but still gets the engagement. She must appeal to an audience
I just can’t feel sorry for her with her poor Range Rover getting hit if everyone inside the car was fine 😴 and yeah I get that with the engagement but I always find whenever I’ve watched her stories she is always preaching about how busy she is and non stop like she’s always busier than everyone else 😅 and always says she has loads to do but I don’t know what these things ever are 🤣 she doesn’t even mention working anymore either and has gone away so much lately I don’t even rekon she has a job anymore. Can you imagine if she was a single mum? She would be feeling sorry for herself and make out she was the only single mum in the world. God help everyone if they break up, she loves a pity party ..And yes Mia put up a pic of them both and wrote in the caption about it. Sad 😞 hope he’s ok

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see Chloe’s YT video where Jordan does her makeup? Actually thought he came across really well

Reactions: 3
Why is Chloe pretending she went out spontaneously (the end up out out comment) when there’s a reserved sign in the background? 😂😂😂😂

927924C0-5888-42BC-B5F1-5EDCD76FB0D8.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Is it just me or is Chloe’s body really blurry - bad photoshop?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
😭 😭 Reeanes savers haul has me SCREAMING. A glitter filter over it like she’s just spent hundreds

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Is it just me or is Chloe’s body really blurry - bad photoshop?
I’m probably gonna word this wrong but what’s she done to her face?! Like not in a she’s ugly what happened to her face but the photoshop has really done something to her face. Like it looks really deformed around the cheek bones that can’t be just from her pouting

I think an underrated moment for me was when Maggie came to visit Mia and Manley at their new flat:

“Ahhhh well there must be some things you like about living together?”
Mia: “Awwwwwwwww yeah we can take barrrffs together 💜
Manley: “I hate baths.”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think an underrated moment for me was when Maggie came to visit Mia and Manley at their new flat:

Manley was such a negative horrible bleep fair play 😭 I really didn’t get what redeeming qualities he had to pull anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Manley was such a negative horrible bleep fair play 😭 I really didn’t get what redeeming qualities he had to pull anyone
Was? He still is! My favourite lives are when he’s getting pulled over, he’s a mess😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

He was so deadpan about it too 😂

I don’t understand why Ree-Ane has tagged Teen Mom UK in her bio, it’s not like she was one of the actual teen mums. Nasseh may as well tag them in his bio under that logic 🤣

Wonder if it is actually her lifelong dream to go into aesthetics or she’s just copying Megan.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why Ree-Ane has tagged Teen Mom UK in her bio, it’s not like she was one of the actual teen mums. Nasseh may as well tag them in his bio under that logic 🤣

Wonder if it is actually her lifelong dream to go into aesthetics or she’s just copying Megan.
Did you not see when she answered a question about being on teen mom earlier this week, she’s all for it and says there’s so many great opportunities with it

Reactions: 5
Did you not see when she answered a question about being on teen mom earlier this week, she’s all for it and says there’s so many great opportunities with it
I saw that and thought you weren’t even on there because you’re a teen mum 😭 u were on there because you shagged one of the main cast members boyfriend.. and then had kids with him . I do appreciate the drama though . Obviously she met them from living in the same flat block as megan apparently but I do think if Dylan hadn’t been on the show she wouldn’t of looked twice at him. He’s a dirty scruff

Reactions: 16
I saw that and thought you weren’t even on there because you’re a teen mum 😭 u were on there because you shagged one of the main cast members boyfriend.. and then had kids with him . I do appreciate the drama though . Obviously she met them from living in the same flat block as megan apparently but I do think if Dylan hadn’t been on the show she wouldn’t of looked twice at him. He’s a dirty scruff
Yeah I've never really thought about it before but since I've came on here it's definitely opened my eyes to the fact why reanne went after Dylan. I dunno why she says she's had opportunities though , her life would be exactly the same if she ran off with Dylan and he wasn't on a tv show. She just gets more freebies that's the bottom line of it really

Ignore my first comment dunno why it posted half way through 😅

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.