Teen Mum UK #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the fake boyfriend ‘Ollie’ ... Ste was like ‘are you seeing Ollie again?’.. ‘Ollie’s not real’ 😭 she said they had loads of arguments about this made up guy hahaha
omg the fake boyfriend I forgot about him 😭😭😭😭😭 amber is brilliant hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who remembers when sassi got Darren the birthday card and he didn’t read the front of it and she said she’s not getting him a card ever again and he said “well at least I won’t have to read the front of it” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Chloe and Jordan with the massive pile of dominos made me laugh and when Chloe said my arm when she was holding all the boxes 😂 especially when she had just been exercising in the previous scene

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When Dylan bought Megan a horse and they made a stable for it in her dads back garden..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who remembers when sassi got Darren the birthday card and he didn’t read the front of it and she said she’s not getting him a card ever again and he said “well at least I won’t have to read the front of it” 😂😂😂
Yeah was that when he got back from Amsterdam and he was clearly shattered/probably on a comedown. She was moaning at him and her mam was saying leave him alone he's tired 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shannon’s saying the boy’s go to their dad’s house every other weekend and that won’t change when the baby is here. Let’s see what happens when the baby is here she’ll just want to be her and her baby girl. She’ll also struggle with the two boys on her own with the baby, she will definitely be asking Charlie to come and get the boys.

Reactions: 8
Shannon’s saying the boy’s go to their dad’s house every other weekend and that won’t change when the baby is here. Let’s see what happens when the baby is here she’ll just want to be her and her baby girl. She’ll also struggle with the two boys on her own with the baby, she will definitely be asking Charlie to come and get the boys.
Why would she be wanting to “just be her and her baby girl”? They are still her boys…

Reactions: 19
Why would she be wanting to “just be her and her baby girl”? They are still her boys…
You did see her televised reaction when she found she was having a second son? She didn’t even attempt to hide that she was disappointed. She very obviously wasn’t going to stop until she had a girl.
Also, when she had one she couldn’t cope.
Also, also… have you seen Stacey Solomon has three sons and she’s completely forgotten her eldest two now that she’s got the girl she’s been craving, it’s all about the new family and the baby girl. Take a jump over to that thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You did see her televised reaction when she found she was having a second son? She didn’t even attempt to hide that she was disappointed. She very obviously wasn’t going to stop until she had a girl.
Also, when she had one she couldn’t cope.
Also, also… have you seen Stacey Solomon has three sons and she’s completely forgotten her eldest two now that she’s got the girl she’s been craving, it’s all about the new family and the baby girl. Take a jump over to that thread.
I’m not even a massive fan of Shannon. But what is the relevance of Stacey Solomon “completely forgotten her eldest two”, is this a rule that all people with a girl as a third forgot the others?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dunno like…..Stacey might come across that way but I think it’s normal for people to fuss their babies more when they are born. Just cause people don’t show their other kids much on social media doesn’t mean they have “forgotten” about them. Shannon definitely struggled but im hoping she’s coping a lot better now, she doesn’t really put her life on sm anymore

I’m not even a massive fan of Shannon. But what is the relevance of Stacey Solomon “completely forgotten her eldest two”, is this a rule that all people with a girl as a third forgot the others?
No, just those that made it obvious that they would’ve rather have had a girl.

I dunno like…..Stacey might come across that way but I think it’s normal for people to fuss their babies more when they are born. Just cause people don’t show their other kids much on social media doesn’t mean they have “forgotten” about them. Shannon definitely struggled but im hoping she’s coping a lot better now, she doesn’t really put her life on sm anymore
Won’t be turning this into a Stacey bashing, but her eldest two children live in an out-house. One of them is still in primary school. That’s not just a case of just posting him less on social media.
I also hope Shannon isn’t struggling like she did with Theodore and that this child’s father is more empathetic than Charlie was.
Shannon claims one thing, Charlie claims another in regards to scheduling.
I actually don’t see the problem if Charlie offered to have them whilst she is in hospital or Shannon asking for more help if she is struggling with all 3.
She is the mother of his children, if she’s not happy or not coping around his children then he needs to put his issues aside for his children’s sake and help. She equally should not dismiss that support if offered.
For reference, I split with the father of my children when they 4 and 2. We co-parented really well, saw each other every single day. He had keys to my house would sit and eat with his children at the table and talk about their days, bath them, put them to bed.
We co-parented so well we conceived two more children and are back together. Our eldest is 9 now.
Maybe the rigid “their schedule won’t change” is what works for them. I think it’s naive to think a new baby is just going to slot into your life and you won’t need extra help.

Also I think the original person that quoted me took it out of context when I said she would want some time just her and her baby girl.
I didn’t necessarily mean because she’s a girl. I maybe should’ve said just her and her baby.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know why people are saying she was disappointed when she found out she was having another boy as I’m pretty sure I remember her crying happy tears at the gender reveal?

Reactions: 2
Also having a bit of gender disappointment at 20 weeks is completely different to outcasting your two sons just because you have a baby girl 🙄
Lots of people who have 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc children appreciate having alone time with the new baby, it’s normal, doesn’t mean you now prefer that child

Won’t be turning this into a Stacey bashing, but her eldest two children live in an out-house. One of them is still in primary school. That’s not just a case of just posting him less on social media.
I also hope Shannon isn’t struggling like she did with Theodore and that this child’s father is more empathetic than Charlie was.
I actually don’t see the problem if Charlie offered to have them whilst she is in hospital or Shannon asking for more help if she is struggling with all 3.
She is the mother of his children, if she’s not happy or not coping around his children then he needs to put his issues aside for his children’s sake and help. She equally should not dismiss that support if offered.
For reference, I split with the father of my children when they 4 and 2. We co-parented really well, saw each other every single day. He had keys to my house would sit and eat with his children at the table and talk about their days, bath them, put them to bed.
We co-parented so well we conceived two more children and are back together. Our eldest is 9 now.
Maybe the rigid “their schedule won’t change” is what works for them. I think it’s naive to think a new baby is just going to slot into your life and you won’t need extra help.

Also I think the original person that quoted me took it out of context when I said she would want some time just her and her baby girl.
I didn’t necessarily mean because she’s a girl. I maybe should’ve said just her and her baby.
Just cause you co parented well doesn’t mean everyone does. I think the fact Shannon is with an older guy now will make her look at life a different way. Maybe she will struggle maybe she won’t. You’ve put a whole explaination on here without any real context apart from comparing various people to Shannon.
As for Stacey I’ve seen that thread. Just cause her children are living in an annexe doesn’t mean she doesn’t give a tit about them or wants to get rid of them.
Was just a bit of a weird statement out of the blue for me…

Reactions: 5

I have to say I wouldn’t compare how others coparent to your own situation . Like you said you got back together and had more children (which is great and nice to hear)... but normally seeing each other every single day isn’t healthy coparenting, healthy coparenting is having clear boundaries, routines, separate lives and just putting your children first and communicating well and only about them. I think you feel it went so great because you both clearly weren’t ready to be apart. Normally when people split up they can’t be around each other everyday and shouldn’t be. You sound like you both must of still been in love with each other and didn’t really want to be apart. If one of you had moved on properly or had another partner it would’ve been very different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.